• i liked their post and wanted to learn more about them

Votes: 83 72.8%
  • they had an interesting signature

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • i saw them in my last 10 to visit my page on my profile

Votes: 40 35.1%
  • they @ tagged me. who are they!

Votes: 29 25.4%
  • im a creeper/stalker. i want to know moar!

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • i was bored. clicking profiles passes the time.

Votes: 24 21.1%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I like finding out more about people that interest me.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I am checking to see what their age is, when debating a topic with them... Because the forum has a lot of kids on it, and I won't debate important issues with kids. I'm a meanie head like that. :kitteh:

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Because I enjoy learning about people. Whenever I see someone who writes an interesting post on here, I can't help but to wonder what their personality is like. So I will click on their profile and read through some of their previous posts/threads to get a better idea of their personality. I don't really notice what people wrote about themselves on their profile, but I am more inclined to notice what people wrote in their posts because the things they wrote in their post actually reveals more about them than the things they wrote in their profile.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,356 Posts
actually I mostly check people's profile pages when I'm in a subforum that doesn't tell me what their type is and something in their post made me wonder either about their myers-briggs or enneagram.

·
Registered
884 Posts
If a post they made is interesting, or their avatar or sinature. And the occasional miss-click when scrolling.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm probably not who you're asking, but oh well.
So far the times I've clicked on people's profiles, it was because I accidentally clicked on their name instead of the thread name after I had something liked or quoted.
Maybe after I actually become interested enough to click on someone's profile, I will report the reason and vote then, maybe

·
Registered
16 Posts
Creeper, curiosity and boredom.
And hoping that I may find a secret message : "Congratulations, you found me ! I'm a genie and will grant you 3 wishes !"

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I've probably done it for every reason at least once, except for being bored. I click on my own for that. >_>

·
Registered
INFP
1,926 Posts
All of them except for them tagging me and me liking their posts

1 - 20 of 28 Posts