Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, aside from the things that everyone likes about them... what makes them special to you guys?
(in case you haven't noticed, there's lots of esfp-hatred flying around here...thought it would be nice to highlight the good stuff :cool: )

·
Registered
606 Posts
Just wondering, aside from the things that everyone likes about them... what makes them special to you guys?
(in case you haven't noticed, there's lots of esfp-hatred flying around here...thought it would be nice to highlight the good stuff :cool: )
...because if whenever I need to chill-out, let my head go, and get rid of some hyperactive energy they're always up for doing something fun! And they don't judge me if I act like a silly crazy person!

They always include everyone in what they're doing. They don't have those 'high standards' for friends other types can have. Life is just one huge party, and ya'll invited :)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
They are so fascinating! Se is like Titan; I really want to go there (be a Se type) and Se (pardon the pun) it but I am interested just sending space ships (friend-ships?) and doing chemical analysis (brain probing?).

Not the best analogy...

·
Registered
44 Posts
My sister is an ESFP, so bubbly, so fun and she has such an ability to make friends, she's so intelligent and nothing wears her down. She is awesome.

I still really like ENFP's. Both types are very popular, but I've found the ENFP to be a little more adventurous? I mean, the ESFP is, but he/she will spend a night out on the town with a lot of drinking. Whereas the ENFP would spend a night out on the town with a lot of drinking.. in the middle of Russia or something :p

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
I love talking to my ESFP friend. Last weekend, he and I talked for a whole day while moving from one cafe to another cafe (to avoid being ask to leave by the waitress, LOL). Talking to him is very refreshing, although I can imagine how he drain the introverts for talking too much.

Reactions: ProudEntj and niss
1 - 12 of 12 Posts