Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you like guys being naked?

Like there's no clothes that sticking on your skin.. It's like your skin can breathe easily.

Too bad we have to feel horny or it feels awkward to really get naked in public.

Like it's really hard to have private organs.. Like, why animals doesn't give a fuck? Why human minds so complicated?

·
Banned
5,075 Posts
Yes - at home I am usually naked, in relationships I am usually naked, and I generally prefer nude beaches when possible. That's said, I am a fan of good hygiene and if people started getting naked in public I would wear a robe so that my junk never touches the same seat.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Yes, if air temperature is good I love it. Why? Idk, don't reason about the why... only about the when.

Reactions: atamagasuita

·
Registered
9,215 Posts
Being freed from burdens is always liberating.

Clearly, you do not hash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers

Find a local kennel and, well, let's just say, nudity will become more common in your life, and in a lighthearted fun way.

·
Registered
27 Posts
honestly I feel exposed outside of my house... but in private I guess its good cause you know, i'm not constricted, or dying of heat....

·
Banned
659 Posts
I don't hate it but it's not my preferred state in most circumstances.

I dunno, Its like I always like to be prepared I suppose. It's why I always keep certain items on me when I'm not in bed, why I tend to keep my shoes on when others don't - i don't know what surprise I'm expecting that requires me to be dressed, equipped and ready at all times but I can't switch it off.

Obviously, bathing/showering and sex are exceptions.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes - at home I am usually naked, in relationships I am usually naked, and I generally prefer nude beaches when possible. That's said, I am a fan of good hygiene and if people started getting naked in public I would wear a robe so that my junk never touches the same seat.
I love being naked in public too like public hot baths. XD and i love seeing naked women as well. XD

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I prefer to be clothed. My dingle dangle swings around too much and sometimes it hurts. I need the crotch support.

Fuccin savages. Put on some pants, you barbarians.
Probably same with women who have bigger boobs. I think it would not be comfortable without breast support as well

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I can't stand clothes. I usually don't wear clothes at home. I definitely don't wear clothes in bed. The feel of a shirt pulling on my skin when it comes into contact with the friction of the blanket feels blah. It also just feels free to not wear clothing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts