Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
I have thought about this many times. Why nations are against each other? It would be so great, if there would be peace and prosperity for everyone. Our secret organisation would infiltrate to every government and corporation, and then instead of violent coup of guns and fists we'd bring about a coup of love and teddy bears and happy bullets.

Yes, I'm thinking way over my head. We should first get enough teddy bears.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
I have thought about this many times. Why nations are against each other? It would be so great, if there would be peace and prosperity for everyone. Our secret organisation would infiltrate to every government and corporation, and then instead of violent coup of guns and fists we'd bring about a coup of love and teddy bears and happy bullets.

Yes, I'm thinking way over my head. We should first get enough teddy bears.
.......... ill be over with the grenades and boxed reality if you need me :p

just kidding, dunno why we dont, maybe we are to idealistic to start one if its wont be perfect ^^

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
It's so secret, you've never heard of it :wink:

.......... ill be over with the grenades and boxed reality if you need me :p

just kidding, dunno why we dont, maybe we are to idealistic to start one if its wont be perfect ^^
If there were too many of us in the same group, all of our intense ethics would start clashing and we'd start killing each other.

No thanks... I'd rather populate my group with a diverse type-set and avoid the righteous bloodshed :crazy:

·
Registered
8,673 Posts
First rule of fight club, you do not talk about fight club.
Second rule of fight club, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB. Haha...

Also INFJ's don't like groups of people. :happy:

·
Registered
917 Posts
we'll just sell you out to america for treason :p
I love being British.

That aside, I can see quite a few charities being put together by INFJs, we've certainly got the drive and inclination, we see the pain, we know how to fix it, solution: FIX IT.

So why be secretive? We hate having secrets kept against us, we wouldn't make an organization a secret because it'd be founded to help people. We're not INTJs, we're not ALL plotting world domination.... *Steals plans from INTJs and plots to take advantage of their movements* Heh heh heh, time for world domination! Oh crap! Is this still recording!? I'd better delete it before it posts-

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm just saying people would like it if they thought they fixed the worlds problems themselves ,but in actuality it was us. Well i would enjoy it. I wouldn't have to step in to spot light and all of my good intentions will be delivered.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
It wouldn't work out because although we could divise the best plans to save Earth and mankind--it would be too bothersome having to explain ourselves.

(TOP SECRET MEETING)
INFJ#1: "We can save Earth."
INFJ#2: "We definitely can."
Background: <crickets chirping>
INFJ#3: "So..."
INFJ#4: <bursts out into random laughter>
INFJ#1: "What's so funny?"
INFJ#4: "Nothing."
INFJ#2: "You guys want teddy bears? Yay or nay?"
INFJs: "Yay!"

·
Registered
319 Posts
That does sound like a good idea...
Especially to one like myself who romanticizes the thought of secret organizations.
It seems like too much work though.
If we all do our part to make the world a better place, then it would improve without secret agendas. Also there is the whole thought of HOW to improve the world. We all have our own ideas, and I am assuming we are all pretty stubborn as well.
Maybe that's just me ^^;

·
Registered
142 Posts
It seems to me that we INFJ's would be the first to jump in to a secret organization or at least get together with a few people and create a plan to save the world in some way shape or form.
whos to say we haven't?? ive had that idea since i was in preschool and its still in effect to this day... hahaha. i know the talents of the people i have around me and the friends ive made my whole life.

·
Super Moderator
12,961 Posts
To be secret or not to be...hmmm...

I don't think it would matter. Not enough people will change their mindset to be able to make the wonderful change for the better that we dream up, be it realistic or not.

But a secret get together with a bunch of INFJs would be really cool to me. We could all stand there and look at each other for awhile; then we would all start talking at once...well, about 1/2 of us anyhow! Sounds good to me! :cool:

·
Registered
8,673 Posts
I call dibs on "Chairman of the Soft Animals For Overly Stressed INFJs" therapy program
Darn it, beat me too it. I call "Chairman of Defense Against Intrusive Outlanders"

Reactions: Dalien
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.