Personality Cafe banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
ISTP; 9w8/4w3/7w8 sx/so
46 Posts
It was one of the few universities in my area that focused on environmental sciences and forestry. Also, it is considered as an excellence at European level in this field

·
Registered
ENFP
4,192 Posts
Mostly affordability and location, both of which I sorta regret?? I really wished I could've shot for the stars and had the money to move far, but I don't believe in pulling out student loans (I did once, and it's amazing how schools will push you to pull out loans without going through the details that will majorly affect how much interest you have to pay- i.e., compounded daily, verses, monthly, quarterly, etc., and when you ASK to speak to a financial aid counselor at the university- they basically tell you no one's there to talk to you- so you either pay for class or you lose your spot). Yeah- I learned the hard way. Not that I had a choice when it's pretty urgent- and that's considering it was a two and a half-hour traffic drive to and from, if I was lucky.

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
It was between going to school in the east coast or home - Have always dreamt of living in the east coast however after making a pro vs con list -
I opt to stay home due to the fact that my mom misses me dearly ( I’m an only child to a single mother ) and the university that I was accepted to was more prestige and has a higher rating of students getting employed after graduation . I studied political science at Santa Clara University ( same school that Gavin Newsom went to ) . A part of me will always wonders what would happen if I were to go to school in NYC - however even if I were to be able to turn back time / I wouldve made the same decision. Met my partner my freshman year of college - had many fun adventures with my besties from high school , traveled a lot with my entp father and whenever my head hurts I was able to take a flight down to San Diego to see my esfp cousin - highly doubt I could afford that if I were to be living in New York .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: strawberryLola

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
It was close by and offered the subject I was looking to apply for. Also, it doesn't cost a fortune.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts