Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that it can be very difficult to find our true passion, especially when we already have a stable career. In fact, we often refuse to admit that we are unhappy with our current situation because we are afraid of the consequences that can arise if we choose to follow our dreams. We are afraid of failing and what could happen if we fail. After all, most of us aren't working for ourselves. Many of us have families to care for and even debts from those hefty school loans or morgages.

However, I recently read about an inspirational woman who has decided to quit her job as a trader at the Royal Bank of Canada and embarked on a journey to creating her undershirt line, Nudy Patooty. During this process, she has learned a lot about herself and the industry that she has chosen to pursue. She has inspired me to take action with my life and to find the career that I am going to be happy with. I suggest that you read her story through the recent issue of Women Who Run It publication from Goddess Connections if you are planning on changing your career path, but do not know how. It has really helped give me ideas on what I want to do. You can subscribe here: http://www.goddessconnections.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts