Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
759 Posts
Reactions: Vunar

·
MOTM October 2013
6,427 Posts
I would ask, what makes it so certain the other person has the better grasp on reality? And why do they feel the need to change their INFJ? Some feedback is valuable, but a lot of feedback is just noise or even projection. To use your analogy, I'm not going to suck the smoke from your fire just because you put the fire at my feet. I have to have an interest in maintaining that fire to do that. Basic boundaries.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but feedback is the basis of communication in itself, like the internet ... it's about access to it ... and not "what to send"

not the headings in the newspaper ...

you just have 360 degree and 3d look from other people and not just yours ...

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Well most INFJs are not cut from the same block so to speak and as a result they have a mind of their own seeing things differently from the norm.

Reactions: odinthor

·
MOTM October 2013
6,427 Posts
but feedback is the basis of communication in itself, like the internet ... it's about access to it ... and not "what to send"

not the headings in the newspaper ...

you just have 360 degree and 3d look from other people and not just yours ...
From what I can tell, most INFJs have the opposite problem--letting others dictate too much how they think, feel, and so on--so when it comes to addressing feedback that isn't welcome, necessary, or something they've already considered, they are less graceful about how they decline it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts