Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a serious thread.
Let's look at the first 2 functions!

Ni Fe = nife = Knife!

First step of dangerousness!

Let's look at the next 2 functions.

Ti Se = Tise. I searched that on google, and apparently it means "having sex drinking and doing drugs" in France slang. Or I don't know if it's only in France or in all french countries, but that's what I found on yahoo answers...

You carry a knife, and you "tise".

And they call INFJ "the calm librarian" ?

:unsure:

·
Registered
23 Posts
WE ALL GO A LITTLE CRAZY SOMETIMES:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: .....Just joking... or am I?:laughing:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ni Fe = nife = Knife!
Yes, but a knife is merely a knife and not a Noif. Australia as we all learned from the cultural classic "Crocodile Dundee" is a leading producer of Noifs. The Noif is far more dangerous than the knife.

So is Ni Fe closer to being a knife or a Noif?

If it is closer to a Noif we are even more dangerous than we appear!

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, but a knife is merely a knife and not a Noif. Australia as we all learned from the cultural classic "Crocodile Dundee" is a leading producer of Noifs. The Noif is far more dangerous than the knife.

So is Ni Fe closer to being a knife or a Noif?

If it is closer to a Noif we are even more dangerous than we appear!
If you say "knife" with a few tennis balls in the mouth, it comes out as "Noif". So both!

Plus, INFJ backwards is JFNI! Ha! Total pwnzors argument there!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I know..right? I was thinking finally, we get some credibility..
:crying: I feel cheated
G. x
Don't despair, for despair awaits those who do not know us
Unlike those who do now know, we trow true - The Shadow

Keely aware of every biting carking care, we strike at life
Suffused in our knowing, of the gnawing that's growing

When we embrace evil it is not with the illusion of good
No - the Crusader's paradox is not our own
We know the difference between the two

So if not good-
Then evil are you.

Buwhah hah hah hah hah hah haaaaahhhhhh

:crazy:

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
In all honesty... I do believe that INFJs are the most dangerous type to screw with.

We're emotional... but at the same time, we got enough lid on it to be diabolical in our plans of revenge ;) Also our empathy helps us know exactly how to scew with people in the perfect way.

·
Registered
604 Posts
In all honesty... I do believe that INFJs are the most dangerous type to screw with.

We're emotional... but at the same time, we got enough lid on it to be diabolical in our plans of revenge ;) Also our empathy helps us know exactly how to scew with people in the perfect way.
That's a bingo!

:dry:

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

This is also true!

You have plenty of diabolic plans... like... putting 1/958439581 less of pastas in your victim's supper! :O

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Pffffs whatever, INFJ's are cuddle bunnies!
yeah try pissing me off and then ask me for a hug...I will hug you...

btw I should also include this...an INFJ angry hug feels as if some sharp object was going through your stomach...and its also usual to see blood comming out of the place where you felt the pinch:tongue:

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
yeah try pissing me off and then ask me for a hug...I will hug you...

btw I should also include this...an INFJ angry hug feels as if some sharp object was going through your stomach...and its also usual to see blood comming out of the place where you felt the pinch:tongue:
Lies! LIES LIES LIES! You are a cuddle bunny and that's that! *cuddles*!

Muahahah!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Lies! LIES LIES LIES! You are a cuddle bunny and that's that! *cuddles*!

Muahahah!
Ok, I've had enough...
*screws the laser sight onto sniper rifle* ..and dont think your cute avatar of O' Neil will save you either. My Micheal Kenmore avatar hates everything to do with SG1 and SGA.. he was once a fluffy INFJ , see what happened to him? INFJ...is Runescribes Jekyll and Hyde personified.. cuddle bunny? I'm outraged! :)
G. x

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Ok, I've had enough...
*screws the laser sight onto sniper rifle* ..and dont think your cute avatar of O' Neil will save you either. My Micheal Kenmore avatar hates everything to do with SG1 and SGA.. he was once a fluffy INFJ , see what happened to him? INFJ...is Runescribes Jekyll and Hyde personified.. cuddle bunny? I'm outraged! :)
G. x
La La La La La La La, I'm sorry your message did not get through please try again!

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
La La La La La La La, I'm sorry your message did not get through please try again!
No one is going to touch you here because we know you're here for fun...

if we thought you were here to attack us or provoke us... and we allowed ourselves to label you as "evil"... I bet more than a few of the INFJ's here would have more than huggles for you ;)

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
No one is going to touch you here because we know you're here for fun...

if we thought you were here to attack us or provoke us... and we allowed ourselves to label you as "evil"... I bet more than a few of the INFJ's here would have more than huggles for you ;)
Okay fine. INFJ's suck! *not really*

1 - 20 of 66 Posts