- Y'all want to be understood but not surgically, and not by a stranger who exhibits no sympathy or sensitivity towards sorrowful hearts.
- Y'all don't want to be understood by someone who boasts about understanding you (you don't like egocentric, boastful people)
- Any accuracy in describing ENFJs by the aforementioned boastful INTP can lead to insecurity which ends up being channeled into anger because he's a stranger
- The anger leads to guilt, and you don't like it
- This boastful, cocksure INTP is a bad boy and you can cure him with your love
- All the above leads to regarding the INTP with silence, not commenting on his posts, or thanking him unless absolutely necessary
- Y'all love him cause he's honest, tactless, and lacks delicacy.
Its alright, I'm on a high horse but doing all this out of love for you guys. Stay feelin'!