Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. Why haven't you Bob Sagets posted more of your personal MBTI vids?
It's overtaken by videos of... INTPs... and INFJs... ugh.
:laughing:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Title says it all. Why haven't you Bob Sagets posted more of your personal MBTI vids?
It's overtaken by videos of... INTPs... and INFJs... ugh.
:laughing:
If we post videos, other types will know our seekrits. :shocked:

Also, what exactly would be put in a video? :mellow:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If we post videos, other types will know our seekrits. :shocked:

Also, what exactly would be put in a video? :mellow:
Lol. Oh noez! NOT THE SEEKRITZ!

I take it you've not browsed the MBTI vids on Youtube. You talk about being you, being an ISTP, how it applies stereotypically, if it does or doesn't.
It's for the confused that type as INTP's and INTJ's and shiz; they (like I have and continue to do so over and over again) need some sort of reference to understand their MBTI type, if that is their MBTI type. I mean, sure, yeah, they can just go on forums and read thread after thread... but there is so much behind the body language and speaking patterns that can be learned. Those are usually the dead giveaway I have realized.

Not that many of us on Youtube though.
Becuz 0f r seekrits. :(

·
Registered
743 Posts
Lol. Oh noez! NOT THE SEEKRITZ!

I take it you've not browsed the MBTI vids on Youtube. You talk about being you, being an ISTP, how it applies stereotypically, if it does or doesn't.
It's for the confused that type as INTP's and INTJ's and shiz; they (like I have and continue to do so over and over again) need some sort of reference to understand their MBTI type, if that is their MBTI type. I mean, sure, yeah, they can just go on forums and read thread after thread... but there is so much behind the body language and speaking patterns that can be learned. Those are usually the dead giveaway I have realized.

Not that many of us on Youtube though.
Becuz 0f r seekrits. :(
I just saw Manny's.

It wasn't very entertaining. :frustrating:

Though he didn't spill the seekrits, thankfully. :cool:

Reactions: chinesefries

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
haha. I'll make one. You'll have to wait until saturday so I can do it when no one is watching me talk about myself to the internet.

Ask me some questions I'm not afraid.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
You mean why can't you find any ISTPs whoring themselves out on YouTube blathering on about the pseudoscientific theory of human personality and emotion?

:wink:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha. I'll make one. You'll have to wait until saturday so I can do it when no one is watching me talk about myself to the internet.

Ask me some questions I'm not afraid.
I think I'll enjoy your video the most, seeing as how you're one of most ISTP-y ISTP's I know of on the forum... or at least I perceive you to be.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Videos, waste of energy.... id rather use text.... or just nap or something. Yes, I really don't like having my pic taken OR being on camera.

Those who try to break my shell are met by... yet another shell... and another... Im kinda like a mental nesting egg... or an onion... since I have layers and all... just instead of the layers having a taste.... they only have this razor sharp spikey coating that tends to help me keep myself together or something.

Yes, I am a professional question dodger, attention evader, and everyday jack of all trades who fails at being a damn snark.

Reactions: Kizu

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
I don't like Bob Saget, he's too vulgar for my tastes. Also, there is 1 istp video I found on youtube called istp talks. And if I can figure out how to upload videos to youtube I'll probably start making videos but I won't be talking much in them.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I think I'll enjoy your video the most, seeing as how you're one of most ISTP-y ISTP's I know of on the forum... or at least I perceive you to be.
Haha, yeah, he's so ISTP-y that he can't even get it right on the "you might be an ISTP if..." thread.

·
Registered
743 Posts
You mean why can't you find any ISTPs whoring themselves out on YouTube blathering on about the pseudoscientific theory of human personality and emotion?

:wink:
That's the thing. It might be different for other ISTPs, but for me, I just don't like talking about myself. :frustrating:

But if you're an ISTP who would like talking about themselves, all the power to you. :cool:

Reactions: Indigo Aria

·
Registered
81 Posts
Videos, waste of energy.... id rather use text.... or just nap or something. Yes, I really don't like having my pic taken OR being on camera.

Those who try to break my shell are met by... yet another shell... and another... Im kinda like a mental nesting egg... or an onion... since I have layers and all... just instead of the layers having a taste.... they only have this razor sharp spikey coating that tends to help me keep myself together or something.

Yes, I am a professional question dodger, attention evader, and everyday jack of all trades who fails at being a damn snark.
Donkey says: You're so wrapped up in layers onion boy, you're afraid of your own feelings! .... Why didn't you just pull some of that ogre stuff on him? ...

Reactions: DemonAbyss10
1 - 20 of 53 Posts