Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not complaining, just trying to figure it out and I have no good theories.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because we're similar, duh!
I think you misunderstand me. Let me rephrase. What are INFJs hoping to accomplish by going to the INTJ forum?

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Honestly, because I find the INFJ forum (mostly) totally boring. INTJs are interesting like no other types (in my humble opinion). I particularly love the rationality of INTJs, and the awesome INTJ humor. Topics are interesting and not full of emotional drivel or too much navel gazing.

Also, I relate better to INTJs than INFJs, or any other types.

Oh yah, also to learn. If you reflect upon most INFJs and their lives - we are typically known to observe people with interest. INTJs are anomalous in that they don't follow the predictable patterns that most types do. I find this intriguing.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,387 Posts
Honestly, because I find the INFJ forum (mostly) totally boring. Topics are interesting and not full of emotional drivel or too much navel gazing.
I feel like INFJ forum is where the INTJ go and unleash their inner emotions. While I don't hang around on the INTJ forum replying to topics as often as others, I do like to share my INTJ findings from time-to-time in the "Guess the INTJ" thread.

·
PerC Waiter
2,398 Posts
Because we can't feed on each others' emotions because we'd all be too distracted trying to find emotions to feed off of to actually throw some out there. By ignoring their emotions, INTJs often let some feels slip in accidentally due to negligence, and we pounce.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Honestly, because I find the INFJ forum (mostly) totally boring. INTJs are interesting like no other types (in my humble opinion). I particularly love the rationality of INTJs, and the awesome INTJ humor. Topics are interesting and not full of emotional drivel or too much navel gazing.

Also, I relate better to INTJs than INFJs, or any other types.

Oh yah, also to learn. If you reflect upon most INFJs and their lives - we are typically known to observe people with interest. INTJs are anomalous in that they don't follow the predictable patterns that most types do. I find this intriguing.

Are you hitting on us?
"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

·
Registered
217 Posts
I like INFJs....I don't like the responses stating "we're here to see their inner emotions!" let's just share Ni, ok? Emotions are boring.

Reactions: pwoita and Delilah

·
Registered
924 Posts
Well, I certainly like being able to post in the forums for other types, a lot of the time because we have so much in common and I enjoy that. That, and I like to learn about the ones with whom I don't. So I don't see any reason INFJs shouldn't be around as much as they are. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts