Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- I am too nice and hands-off for a person
- My parents will always be good role models to me
- I am not very challenging
- I get to the point in my speech
- When you play hard-to-get, I stop trying
- I don't want much in terms of material possessions and I expect to have fewer in the future
- I have no care for drugs and alcohol
- Taking chances against the law are simply not worth it to me
- I am a horrible liar
- I am attracted to charming and welcoming demeanors
- I try to understand why people take the actions they choose
- I contemplate whether the actions I will take are worthwhile and will continue to doubt them until reassured enough
- My idea of a romantic night is one full of cuddles and kisses
- I would hate to make your sex life painful

Feel free to add your own bullets!

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
- I am too nice and hands-off for a person
- My parents will always be good role models to me
- I am not very challenging
- I get to the point in my speech
- When you play hard-to-get, I stop trying
- I don't want much in terms of material possessions and I expect to have fewer in the future
- I have no care for drugs and alcohol
- Taking chances against the law are simply not worth it to me
- I am a horrible liar
- I am attracted to charming and welcoming demeanors
- I try to understand why people take the actions they choose
- I contemplate whether the actions I will take are worthwhile and will continue to doubt them until reassured enough
- My idea of a romantic night is one full of cuddles and kisses
- I would hate to make your sex life painful
You monster! You will never find love.

But in all seriousness, what is your point?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I actually like "Why I am Single" threads. Lots of possible introspection can be had. However, in this case, it seems to be mostly blaming other people for not seeing how awesome you are.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I actually like "Why I am Single" threads. Lots of possible introspection can be had.
that sounds like a great idea (although i'd be pretty scared of what i'd hear... and it's not like we all know each other very well, lol).

HandiAce, from some of your videos you look like a cute guy (personality and appearance). just go out and get into shit--find thy self, o'HandiAce, and stop focusing on why people can't see you. show 'em.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I actually like "Why I am Single" threads. Lots of possible introspection can be had. However, in this case, it seems to be mostly blaming other people for not seeing how awesome you are.
But this isn't one of those. This is a disguised "bo-hoo i'm a nice guy and nobody likes nice guys" thread.

OP : Reality check, there are pleeeeenty girls out there who like nice guys like you. The only problem nice guys has with finding girls is that they so frequently lack a spine. When they finally grow one they become a sought after commodity.

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
But this isn't one of those. This is a disguised "bo-hoo i'm a nice guy and nobody likes nice guys" thread.

OP : Reality check, there are pleeeeenty girls out there who like nice guys like you. The only problem nice guys has with finding girls is that they so frequently lack a spine. When they finally grow one they become a sought after commodity.
Precisely.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I know. That's what I said... just nicer.

Reactions: phony and Fern

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Wow, everyones being a bit hard on handiace. I really don't think hes one of those "poor me" nice guys imo.

Reactions: Accidie and Donovan

·
Registered
5,838 Posts

It is also possible that they are not as wonderful as they profess online.

I'm just sayin'

(and people are not commodities!! Sought after or otherwise ;) )

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, everyones being a bit hard on handiace. I really don't think hes one of those "poor me" nice guys imo.
I appreciate you trying to stand up for me and all.

This is a "This is the way I am if you don't like it, not my problem" post. I've had a guy in real life give me the whole "Nice guys finish last" lecture after I tried to explain to some other friend why a girl was being rude. The guy wanted me to go with him so he could show me how to hook up with any girl instantly. Since I'd rather be authentic, I declined.

Another told me about girls who play hard-to-get. I don't accept that game. I prefer the path of least resistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.