Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
INTJ

You’re single because: You over-analyze social interactions to the point where it seems easier to just avoid them altogether.

You’ll get into a relationship when: A hell-bent ENFP follows you around for a long enough period of time that you eventually just accept that you’re dating.

Sounds about accurate.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
oh shut up, i'm intp and...ok, i haven't left the house in 2 weeks...that's true. and 6 months, if not to go to class or work. lol

but still, the only reason i'm single is because i choose to be. too many women i've left. too many i've forsaked lol. even now, if i go onto fb there's a girl who is busy messaging me. and the other. and the other. and the other. and the other...seriously, i can't even go onto social media these days because the girls will see me and wonder i'm not mssging back.

honestly...i'm single because there are just too many women in my life. i can't choose. i can't decide. i want them all!

·
Banned
4,124 Posts
ISFJ

You’re single because: You’re attracted to carefree personalities, who then take the relationship twelve hundred times less seriously than you do.

You’ll get into a relationship when: The ESTP you’ve been pursuing is finally ready to settle down.

Yeah...I don't pursue.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,473 Posts
INFJ

You’re single because: You have trust issues.

You’ll get into a relationship when: Someone you’ve known for an unimaginable amount of time finally wears you down and convinces you that you can take a chance on them.

LOL. Part A - yes. But Part B? Dear God, I seriously hope that's not my fate. I have trust issues because of the people I've known for an unimaginable amount of time. Unless we're including past lives in "unimaginable" in which case - maybe. Okay.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
INFJ

You’ll get into a relationship when: Someone you’ve known for an unimaginable amount of time finally wears you down and convinces you that you can take a chance on them.

LOL. Part A - yes. But Part B? Dear God, I seriously hope that's not my fate. I have trust issues because of the people I've known for an unimaginable amount of time. Unless we're including past lives in "unimaginable" in which case - maybe. Okay.
It has to be unimaginable. So past lives +1?

Reactions: Veggie

·
Plumcot
2,186 Posts
I'm still single because no one can take all of this ~awesome~.
And that no one lives up to my idealized standards.
:"(.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Reactions: Veggie

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
INTJ

You’re single because: You over-analyze social interactions to the point where it seems easier to just avoid them altogether.

You’ll get into a relationship when: A hell-bent ENFP follows you around for a long enough period of time that you eventually just accept that you’re dating.

I prefer INFP not ENFP. And the type most likely to follow me around is ESFP, the type I'm least likely to date.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Also the INFP one- yeessh
so true...
INFP

You’re single because: You idealize the crap out of potential partners and then get upset when their reality doesn’t measure up.

You’ll get into a relationship when: You meet someone who also wants the rest of his or her life to resemble a Nicholas Sparks novel.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
INFJ

LOL! Not true at all!

NO trust issue at all.

I am picky because of being Ni-dom I don't feel mutual attraction often. Very rarely I got a vibe about a guy.

As for the 2nd part, I have an ex who's been waiting for 15 years and is still waiting. It's not me, it's him not finding any woman he deems "better" than me. He said "if you drank the best wine before, why settle for something less now?". He'll never wear me down no matter how long he's waiting. Hopefully he'd find a woman he wants to be with. If so, I'd be very happy for him. He's truly a good guy.

·
Registered
656 Posts
ENTP

You’re single because: You’re not. You’re probably already in a couple of relationships that you’ve just forgotten about.

You’ll get into a relationship when: Your INFJ wife tracks you down and demands to know where you’ve been for the past six years.

Hahaha! See, this is how I know MBTI is not like astrology.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Runescape was basically my childhood :blushed:
Everquest was mine. I've actually been through a lot of MMORPGs, but none of them usually hold my attention for more than a week. The main problem is that I suck at them and I'm surrounded by people who are better than me and I get jealous very easily.

Reactions: Andromeda31

·
Charge'n Thru The Night
14,832 Posts
I find ESTP very attractive as they are very reckless xD. I m very carefree myself, with mind for responsibility =o. I think they are just crazy xD. I relate to ESFJ more xD

I do not pursuit either

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm engaged but I looked for the fun of it. I obviously disagree because.. well, I'm engaged. Also, an ENFP would probably be hard to be around very often to be my significant other. Sounds a bit exhausting. I prefer other introverts.

INTJ

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
INTP
You’re single because: You haven’t left your apartment in three months.
You’ll get into a relationship when: You meet someone just like yourself on World of Warcraft.

I guess I would want to stay home quite a bit if I didn't have school, work, volunteering, and my little boy around. But seriously, I don't play any kinds of games, including online/video. I want to feel like I'm doing something constructive, and that's not it. Plus I'm too busy and feel too old for that.

As far as being single goes, I've been this way for the past 7 years because I'm holding out for someone who can actually understand what I'm saying and have an overlapping interest with me. Some might say I'm way too picky, but I can't really see myself being with someone who likes to talk about and do things I don't care about 24/7.

·
Banned
2,480 Posts

Well this might be a little true; it's hard to meet someone when I only leave the house out of necessity.

This would be my biggest nightmare, falling into a relationship out of happenstance & continuing out of conformity. And with a P nonetheless!

I'm still single because I have not found the type of person I'd like to spend my life with vice versa. I know he does exist because I met someone with the qualities I want/need but he did not reciprocate the feeling. What are the odds of finding a single male ENFJ & having mutual feelings/attraction to each other? In my experience pretty slim.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.