Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Intj 4w3
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first of all, I'm sorry for my english, its not my first language, so it can be messy.

In my very first take of MBTI( I was 13 years old) I tested as an INTJ. I was glad, because it was really like me.
When I was a kid I remember having the feeling of being misunderstood by the other people, and I really kind of hated them, because I though they were just stupid. I was pretty good in math and in amoust everything in school, excluding socialization. With time, I became obssessed with it, then I take many other tests in the period of four years. Some of them I tested as an INFP, some as an ENFP some as an ISFP, some as an ENTP and a few even as an ENTJ. At that same time, I became aware of the cognitive functions and I started to make it part of my sistem of seing the world. So I will describe how I indentify with wich function in my daylife and I beg you to help me to find my type of personality.

( Enneagrama I tested sometimes as a 4w3 and sometimes as a 4w5, but tripology 478, I indenified my self as 8 a lot).

Se vs Si- Im very in contact with my Se. I just love aesthetic, my room is decorate with the most singular and personal style. I love shopping and dacing. With my personal friends Im a very spontaneous person and I kind of performe all the time, in my words and in the way I dress. Im also pretty dramatic. I love fashion and being in contact with my body. Sometimes I just like the art for the art. I see Se as a way to express myself in an unique way. And I can be quite impulsive.

I do remember a lot of things of my past and kind of analise them to know myself better, but I dont feel like I put it on pratical, its just a curiosity matter. I hate traditions, I can like classic and vintage aesthetics, but its really just the aesthetics. At the same time, I feel conected with some kind of romantic and tragic vibe.

Ne vs Ni- I really procrastinate things and my mind is very fast. I do multiple associations and jokes with references all the time. I just love debating, but when im in the mood for that. I talk alone a lot and Im curious to multiple concepts. I love thinking about philosofy, but I hate philosofers, I like to devolment my own ideas and I go far with those. I love put a concept to things, even when they just dont have, regardless sometimes Im just aesthetic and feel a concept without explanations and just as insights. Wrintting is an essencial part of me, I can write from the deepest and more inconsious thing to the most racional and analytic one, but im bad in describing thinks phisicly. I see pathers in every single fucking thing, sometimes just this thing for its own, without associate with another one.

when I write, I dont have a plane for that, but at the same time I dont devolve this thing externely, I go to its deepness and quote material things as soul concepts, but in an pretty vague way. I write what I feel and about insights, but in a very metaforic way, not an obvlious one.

Fi vs Fe- Im very very very manipulative person, but I have personal valiours! Im empathetic, but sometimes I just use this to people like me and I dont really like them back. I dont like socializing all the time, but I can easily do it if I needed. I really use Fe A LOT but always in a ill way, because sometimes I care about people, but in the most of times I just pretend to care for getting its confident and trust. At the same time I can undertand them very well, but not really care about it. Ive been worst before, like making people fall on love with me so I can get something I want from them. Im not proud, but I cant say I really care about it.

I also have a strong Fi, but I feel this not in a way of valours its self, cause I dont believe in good or bad, I believe in smart and stupid. I think everything is in a big esprectrum and not only in a black and white vision. I hate people being mean for no reason, but I think it awalys will depend of the point of view, and sometimes it is just obviously who are the dumb one, regardless they have they personal motivations.
Well, back to the point, I feel Fi as an strong feeling of identity and Individuality. And Im very aware of my feelings, I have a loooong list of them...
I also can be very selfish.

I hate groups, I dont fit them, Im not popular. Im just misterious and introverted aroud them. ( not when it comes to a crow of people looking at me in a stage, cause I just LOVE being the center of atentions). When it comes to just a few persons who I feel confortable with I can shine and be very charming.

Ti vs Te

I enjoys complicate things, complexes whose I need to find a solution to. Im curious, yes, but I think Im curious mostly with things I can approche to myself, to become better and take a better placement in the world. When I buy a new thing, I want to know everything about it, just knowing is a very pleasent thing.
But I definitly dont care about aliens or any shit conspiration. But I love knowing new things, I feel full of meaning, I like random curiosities, and approche them to conversations usually.

I hope you can help me. Sorry for any mistake.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm no typology expert, but you sound very much like an ISFP to me.

Edit: But I think you should take a break from cognitive functions. If I interpreted this correctly, it's kind of reducing your view of your mind.

·
Registered
Intj 4w3
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm no typology expert, but you sound very much like an ISFP to me.

Edit: But I think you should take a break from cognitive functions. If I interpreted this correctly, it's kind of reducing your view of your mind.
I've been struggling with the idea of being an ISFP so many times, but I always come to the conclusion that I am definnily not a senser.

When I dont pay attencion to the cognitive functions I am an ENTP with a great sense of style. But they say I cannoy be an ENTP and a 4w3 at the same time. Sad.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've been struggling with the idea of being an ISFP so many times, but I always come to the conclusion that I am definnily not a senser.

When I dont pay attencion to the cognitive functions I am an ENTP with a great sense of style. But they say I cannoy be an ENTP and a 4w3 at the same time. Sad.
MBTI says you're supposed to know yourself the best, so you could be an ENTP, but for me, just reading your description you sound like an ISFP.

·
Registered
INTJ
306 Posts
MBTI is kind of like a feeling you get in your stomach where you want to be the type you perceive as the smart and good one so that is the type you are.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Let's see what we can find:

1.)
Se vs Si- Im very in contact with my Se. I just love aesthetic, my room is decorate with the most singular and personal style. I love shopping and dacing. With my personal friends Im a very spontaneous person and I kind of performe all the time, in my words and in the way I dress. Im also pretty dramatic. I love fashion and being in contact with my body. Sometimes I just like the art for the art. I see Se as a way to express myself in an unique way. And I can be quite impulsive.
Strongly Se over Si. And definetly not on lower stack places. Minimum Auxiliary Se.

2.)
I do remember a lot of things of my past and kind of analise them to know myself better, but I dont feel like I put it on pratical, its just a curiosity matter. I hate traditions, I can like classic and vintage aesthetics, but its really just the aesthetics. At the same time, I feel conected with some kind of romantic and tragic vibe.
Every type can like romantic tragic or classic vibes. Not relevant. If we cut the taste parts, we get that you "analise them to know myself better, but I dont feel like I put it on pratical, its just a curiosity matter." Indication of an F function being present in a higher stack place. Since you have a high Se, it is assumable that this is a high Fi.

3.)
Ne vs Ni- I really procrastinate things and my mind is very fast. I do multiple associations and jokes with references all the time. I just love debating, but when im in the mood for that. I talk alone a lot and Im curious to multiple concepts. I love thinking about philosofy, but I hate philosofers, I like to devolment my own ideas and I go far with those. I love put a concept to things, even when they just dont have, regardless sometimes Im just aesthetic and feel a concept without explanations and just as insights. Wrintting is an essencial part of me, I can write from the deepest and more inconsious thing to the most racional and analytic one, but im bad in describing thinks phisicly. I see pathers in every single fucking thing, sometimes just this thing for its own, without associate with another one.

when I write, I dont have a plane for that, but at the same time I dont devolve this thing externely, I go to its deepness and quote material things as soul concepts, but in an pretty vague way. I write what I feel and about insights, but in a very metaforic way, not an obvlious one.
Ne over Ni according to this. However, If Se is directly above of Ni, like in the case of ISFP (Fi-Se-Ni-Te), then it can mimic Ne in a lot of ways. Just as for example Ni-Te can mimic Ti, or Se-Ti can mimic Te. In such cases, the mimicking always happening in the direction of the percieving function as you can see. So if you use Se-Ni, then this description you gave can still apply to you flawlessly.

Also, high Fi is pretty metaphorical, considering that most wirters who are writing more serious things are IFXP's.
Overall, the presence of Intuitiveness is still more weaker than the presence of Sensing.

4.)
Fi vs Fe- Im very very very manipulative person, but I have personal valiours! Im empathetic, but sometimes I just use this to people like me and I dont really like them back. I dont like socializing all the time, but I can easily do it if I needed. I really use Fe A LOT but always in a ill way, because sometimes I care about people, but in the most of times I just pretend to care for getting its confident and trust. At the same time I can undertand them very well, but not really care about it. Ive been worst before, like making people fall on love with me so I can get something I want from them. Im not proud, but I cant say I really care about it.

I also have a strong Fi, but I feel this not in a way of valours its self, cause I dont believe in good or bad, I believe in smart and stupid. I think everything is in a big esprectrum and not only in a black and white vision. I hate people being mean for no reason, but I think it awalys will depend of the point of view, and sometimes it is just obviously who are the dumb one, regardless they have they personal motivations.
Well, back to the point, I feel Fi as an strong feeling of identity and Individuality. And Im very aware of my feelings, I have a loooong list of them...
I also can be very selfish.

I hate groups, I dont fit them, Im not popular. Im just misterious and introverted aroud them. ( not when it comes to a crow of people looking at me in a stage, cause I just LOVE being the center of atentions). When it comes to just a few persons who I feel confortable with I can shine and be very charming.
Well, I'm going to be honest here: What you wrote for Fe, is not a manifestation of any function. It is rather a manifestation of an unhealthy mindset. What you wrote for Fi is the indication of high Fi. But we can saw that before, so nothing new here.

For the group part, it is still indication of Fi and Se as well.

5.)
Ti vs Te

I enjoys complicate things, complexes whose I need to find a solution to. Im curious, yes, but I think Im curious mostly with things I can approche to myself, to become better and take a better placement in the world. When I buy a new thing, I want to know everything about it, just knowing is a very pleasent thing.
But I definitly dont care about aliens or any shit conspiration. But I love knowing new things, I feel full of meaning, I like random curiosities, and approche them to conversations usually.
No useful information to any thinking. Meaning that you do not understand the concept of thinking functions. Meaning that it is in a very low stack place in your stack, you can call it: The inferior.

Overall:

ISFP.

That is all I can say. Take it as you wish.

Anyway, good luck with this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts