Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List all the wierd fetishes that either you have, have heard of, or have created just for laughs.

Sweet Tooth Fetish

I once knew a guy that said that he had a "Sweet Tooth" fetish. He wants to dress up and paint his face up like the character "Sweet Tooth" from Twisted Metal. He then wants to get a woman to get his penis erect and put chocolate and sprinkles on it, and suck on it like an ice cream cone. Also the whole time, he wants to be playing the sounds of Sweet Tooth laughing on an electronic device. Here is the character Sweet Tooth, if you hadn't already heard of him....

YouTube - Twisted Metal III - Sweet Tooth's Info

Also, I have heard of some women liking having a rape fetish? They actually fantasize about being raped? What's up with that.

Then, there's the mummy, fetish. I made a whole thread about that. Here that is if you wanna see it.....

http://personalitycafe.com/sex-relationships/26581-mummy-fetish.html

That's all I've got for now. Give me some more people.

Reactions: L'Empereur

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
You seem to really like talking about fetishes... :mellow:

Just an observation. :tongue:

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You seem to really like talking about fetishes... :mellow:

Just an observation. :tongue:
I enjoy talking about sex in general. Also I do indeed enjoy talking about fetishes. It's kinda my thing.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It's cliche, but I rilly enjoy a little pain :mellow:
It's hot. I liek being manhandled. It's a big turn-on. I like getting tossed around like a ragdoll when the time is right.
Other than that, I have not personally met anyone with any out-of-the blu intense crazy fetishes!

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come to think of it...I remember being told about a guy who had a foot fetish, so he paid his secretary £10 to throw her shoes at him....
Awesome, this is the kind of crazy stuff that I'm talking about. Keep it comin.

·
Banned
141 Posts
'Then Theres The Gandalf Fetish, the Woman Dresses as Gandalf from lord of the rings and Proceeds to beat the man while screaming, "you Shall Not Pass! " While he tries to have Sex with her.

Then There Is The King Henry The 8 fetish. Where the woman Gets on a beard and kings crown with a flowing purple kings cape and has the man dress as a baby in a oversized crib while the man crys out, "King Henry I need Milk", Then the Woman feeds The man milk out of a bottle. after a few hours, the woman lets the man out of the crib and he comes back dressed as a servant, and the man and woman proceed to make sweet passionate love.

·
Banned
557 Posts
Hmm... weird fetishes eh... this is so stereotypical of u to post something like this Nate. Anyway... some of the weirdest fetishes i've heard of are:

1) The Tentacle Rape Fetish- People liking to see anime and girls in video games getting plowed by tentacles coming from any kind of source

2) The R Kelly Special- Fetishes involving piss

3) The 2G1C fetish- There are some real sick bastards out there and I bet you there's at least one out there who got turned on by those girls eating feces...

4) Dominatrix Fetishes: We're talking about leather and whips, ballgags and gimp suits here... It's sick and i don't see how people like getting dominated...

5) Bush Fetishes: I don't even want to go further into what this is... If you know what it is, then great, if you don't, then don't ask... And btw, i'm not talking about the old presidents either, i'm talking about something about else...

If you created this thread, then u should be prepared for the posts that come w/ it!

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
'Then Theres The Gandalf Fetish, the Woman Dresses as Gandalf from lord of the rings and Proceeds to beat the man while screaming, "you Shall Not Pass! " While he tries to have Sex with her.

Then There Is The King Henry The 8 fetish. Where the woman Gets on a beard and kings crown with a flowing purple kings cape and has the man dress as a baby in a oversized crib while the man crys out, "King Henry I need Milk", Then the Woman feeds The man milk out of a bottle. after a few hours, the woman lets the man out of the crib and he comes back dressed as a servant, and the man and woman proceed to make sweet passionate love.
I'm loving it man. I'm absolutely lovin it!

Hmm... weird fetishes eh... this is so stereotypical of u to post something like this Nate. Anyway... some of the weirdest fetishes i've heard of are:

1) The Tentacle Rape Fetish- People liking to see anime and girls in video games getting plowed by tentacles coming from any kind of source

2) The R Kelly Special- Fetishes involving piss

3) The 2G1C fetish- There are some real sick bastards out there and I bet you there's at least one out there who got turned on by those girls eating feces...

4) Dominatrix Fetishes: We're talking about leather and whips, ballgags and gimp suits here... It's sick and i don't see how people like getting dominated...

5) Bush Fetishes: I don't even want to go further into what this is... If you know what it is, then great, if you don't, then don't ask... And btw, i'm not talking about the old presidents either, i'm talking about something about else...

If you created this thread, then u should be prepared for the posts that come w/ it!
Omg, are you serious? That's a real fetish? Awesome!

·
Registered
193 Posts
there aren't so much fetishes as they are kinks...

1. Blood fetish, where one is aroused by being covered in blood typically in varying degrees of it and amounts. Sometimes it has to come from a specific source as well.

2.Spanking/ slapping and not just of the rear end but of the genitals

3. Raw meat. It can be watching someone work with raw meat. IT could be a specific kind of meat. It could be being coated in a meat or coating someone else in a meat

4. Compulsive vampirism- I came up with this term for an ex of my who could only...finish the job by biting someone or being into a deep fantasy about biting someone

5. Knife/sword/dagger. Some people get a thrill out of tracing sharp objects along the skin of their lover and doing wonderfully obscene things with them.

6. Pudding/Jello/anything that infiltrates crevasses- Bathing in foods that literally go everywhere.

hmm these are all I could think off:wink:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Crossdressing and diapers.
[/thread] :'P

[of course I have absolutely no association with either one and the very notion that I may is laughably absurd]

Reactions: Nomenclature

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I have seen something similar to this on a show called SexTV :mellow:
It was in Japan. Not only getting fed out of a bottle, but the man also pees in his diaper and gets turned on by the diaper change... being put to sleep in the crib, only allowed to crawl etc

Then there's furries as a fetish o_o
and that might mean several things

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.