Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have noticed on a startling ammount of INFJ profiles on a few different sites that we all seem to share a love of Will Farrel and his comedy.

it would be cool to hear what each person loves about his unique style so we can get a few comparisons going dont you think? :)

Also if there are INFJ's that cant stand Will Farrel that would also be cool to know.

Ill start: Will Farrel has a unique and childish type humor that i personally find comforting and relative it is not invasive and nonthreataning unlike some other comedian acts and for some reason i am drawn to his rediculous off the wall antics, i also cant get enough of his dressing up with rediculous costumes and preposturous wigs. and finally he always looks so spacey and half retarded and for some reason that cracks me up every time without fail :)

(sometimes i put his movies on in the background when i am trying to relax because it litterally chills me out)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Anchorman and Talladega Nights are two of my favorite comedy movies. Even his George W. Bush stage performance was awesome.

Also, Stranger Than Fiction was a wonderful movie even though it wasn't purely comedy. It was more like romance drama heavily peppered with Will Farrell's silliness lol.

But I'm not certain that his particular sense of humor directly pertain to INFJ tendencies. I think he's well likely by many different types.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I don't like most of his movies or find him funny. *runs and hides from the objects coming her way* :tongue: (j/k)

I find them too silly and obnoxious even though I liked stranger than fiction.

But then to each his own :laughing:

I mentioned this as a counter example to the link to INFJs

·
Registered
137 Posts
i dont love his comedy like some--its childish and sophomoric and he plays the same act all the time like adam sandler. he has funny moments though.

I think conan has a very N style humor and would like to see if anyone else likes Conan?

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 Sx/Sp
10,562 Posts
He has a very base type of humor but I do like him a lot, it's just not the type of humor I usually go for. Some of his movies just get too ridiculous for me lol. But I really like him as an actor if that makes any sense :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
I don't like him at all. He annoys me like austin powers. Adam Sandler & Kevin Hart are more my choices of comedians :)

·
Banned
956 Posts
I was 'meh' about him before but now that I've paid more attention to his films, it's pretty hilarious.

I'm also a big of of Judd Apatow-related movies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts