Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ENTJs put a lot of effort and enthusiasm into their relationships. Since their major quest in life is to constantly take in knowledge and turn that into something useful, the ENTJ will try to turn everything into a learning experience. Within the context of relationships, that means they will constantly seek knowledge and revise the rules and definitions of their relationships. They value their relationships highly, especially those relationships which present them with new challenges and stimulate their learning. Such exchanges promote genuine affection and satisfaction for the ENTJ. Relationships which do not offer any chances for growth or learning hold no interest to the ENTJ. As in other areas of life, the ENTJ likes to be in charge of their relationships. In conversation, they are very direct and confrontational, and can be highly critical and challenging towards others. People involved in close relationships with the ENTJ need to have a good amount of personal strength. For those who do, the ENTJ has a tremendous amount to offer.

Based from this description, will you date an ENTJ woman? Why or Why not?

·
Banned
163 Posts
I'd have sex with an ENTJ woman, but never date one. I find them simply too opinionated for my liking. If there's one thing I can't stand, its a woman who doesn't know when to shut her gob..just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Sure. I am in for an learning adventure. I don't like the "like tot be in charge of the relationship" too much. I would appreciate some self initiative, at which point my ISTP FWB is not.

Oh and also, I like the ENTJ-woman jokes (also sexually double meaning)

Reactions: bionic

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Hang on, let me get my rope

Reactions: Tao Te Ching

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Ohhhh bondage

·
Registered
106 Posts
i would If I was attracted to the woman and she seemed interesting, but I know it most likely wouldn't last.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
Anyone want to start a pool:

How long before this thread crashes, burns, and gets shut down?

*facepalm*

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I would friend date an ENTJ woman no questions asked...and I can handle and would welcome her opinions :) why or why not would be simply based on the individual personality. If I thought she was awesome, then that would be why. If I thought she was wretched, then that would be why not...but it would definitely not be based on personality type.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes, without a doubt.

A strong woman, positively challenged by conflict, knows how to use both her logical and emotional sides, and not one to beat around the bush. What could possibly go wrong when her and this ENTP find each other. . . Our ego's would wrestle each other into the bedroom every time. :blushed:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
And it burns burns burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire...
I have no trouble with commitment whatsoever.

In case you didnt meant 'that ring': ouch.

·
Banned
53 Posts
ENTJs put a lot of effort and enthusiasm into their relationships. Since their major quest in life is to constantly take in knowledge and turn that into something useful, the ENTJ will try to turn everything into a learning experience. Within the context of relationships, that means they will constantly seek knowledge and revise the rules and definitions of their relationships. They value their relationships highly, especially those relationships which present them with new challenges and stimulate their learning. Such exchanges promote genuine affection and satisfaction for the ENTJ. Relationships which do not offer any chances for growth or learning hold no interest to the ENTJ. As in other areas of life, the ENTJ likes to be in charge of their relationships. In conversation, they are very direct and confrontational, and can be highly critical and challenging towards others. People involved in close relationships with the ENTJ need to have a good amount of personal strength. For those who do, the ENTJ has a tremendous amount to offer.

Based from this description, will you date an ENTJ woman? Why or Why not?
I would say no. I usually don't like that kind of women because they usually points out the obvious just to show that they know what they are talking about.

My impression is that they develop some kind of internal bitterness because the society will threat them as Fs and wont take them as seriously as if they would have been male while discussing logical issues.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
My impression is that they develop some kind of internal bitterness because the society will threat them as Fs and wont take them as seriously as if they would have been male while discussing logical issues.
What does male or female have to do with being logical? And feelers aren't logical? I'd say this thought process is irrational and needs further investigation :)

·
Banned
53 Posts
What does male or female have to do with being logical?
Generelly women involve more emotions when they deal with problems.
Generally men base their opinion more on logics than women.

The society also threat men and woman differently because of this.

And feelers aren't logical?
Less logical than Ts.

Fs have a tendency to start to believe something because they want it to be that way and doesnt see or care that their believe isnt logical.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.