Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
It has been the fuel that has gotten me over many hurdles in my life. To be completely honest...I feel most alive whenever I encounter situations that causes me to engage my willpower. It's like electricity is running through my veins propelling me and charging me to proceed full steam ahead.

I feel vibrant, enthusiastic and filled with vigor and vitality when my willpower is fully engaged. I have found in my life that everything that I have truly set my mind to do I have done it. In those moments I feel totally passionate, invincible, and unstoppable. It consumes me and I feel most like myself when something triggers this part of my being.

It's like being high on life. And, just like being high on anything once the goal is achieve it drops me like a hot potato and the void and emptiness leave me feeling lifeless until I find something else to sink my teeth into.

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Sounds awfully like sex. Hot, steamy, intense sex. :tongue:

On a more serious note, does that willpower stay on a lot if you have to do long term, mundane and annoying tasks that you don't particularly like? Or does it fizzle but pulls you through in the end?
LMAO! I guess it does sound that way after re-reading it. Too funny. Yes, my willpower will stay for the long haul and any mundane and annoying tasks that are required to reach achievement. I will push myself through it and make myself do whatever is necessary to get what I want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.