Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stolen via the 8 forum from @Dark Romantic

How does the strength of your will have an impact on your life? Would you say it drives you to make your desires a reality?

this trait is now manifesting itself in me, more and more, with each passing day. It's like a mental spur, pointing me to what I want, showing me how to get it, and never resting until I do. I imagine willpower manifests itself differently between sevens and eights, but I want to know exactly how this "spur of destiny" shows itself in each of you. How each and every day, the power of will drives you to bring your innermost desires closer and closer to realization.

Have at you!

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
stolen via the 8 forum from @Dark Romantic

How does the strength of your will have an impact on your life? Would you say it drives you to make your desires a reality?

this trait is now manifesting itself in me, more and more, with each passing day. It's like a mental spur, pointing me to what I want, showing me how to get it, and never resting until I do. I imagine willpower manifests itself differently between sevens and eights, but I want to know exactly how this "spur of destiny" shows itself in each of you. How each and every day, the power of will drives you to bring your innermost desires closer and closer to realization.

Have at you!
Haha, word for word! I'm interested in seeing what sevens come up with, as well.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Self clarity and motivation from demotivation. Can't get x if I don't do y. But I really want x because I've thought about it and it feels like the right thing. *sigh* proceed to do y. It's not a strong fiery feeling but its enough to get you moving towards your goal.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I joke around about making things happen by the sheer power of my will. If I want something to happen, it's going to happen, and beware those that would stand in my way. I'll deal with them (unobtrusively, because i'm introverted) :)

Reactions: Swordsman of Mana

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
I have the indomitable will. When I fixate on something, nothing and no one can stop me. If I want to realize a dream, I can and will do that, against all the odds. At my best, I do awe-inspiring feats of magic; at my worst, I am a ruthless, tyrannical, spoiled brat who will flatten anyone in her way.

My main problem is, I usually don't know what I really want, because everything looks equally awesome to me.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have high long term will power and medium short term will power. I can suck at something a REALLY long time without giving up at it, but at the same time, >8 days over a long period of time are just too much for me. I need plenty of time for breaks, vacation, sleep, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts