Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 Sx/Sp
10,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind (from wonder to wisdom). Share some of that INFJ wisdom with us. Something you learned this week maybe. Anything. Can be short and sweet or long and in depth.

"for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her."

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
If we had no faults of our own, we would not take so much pleasure in pointing out those of others.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Saw this on reddit the other day (trigger warning) and one of her comments really resonated with me.

Title: 7 years ago I was raped & diagnosed with PTSD. 6 years ago I started working with wolves as a form of therapy. Today I run a wolf sanctuary and have healed more than I ever imagined possible.

"Lol omg the amount of animals I've brought home over the years is absurd. I love that I'm not alone :) Animal assisted therapy is a growing field, and for good reason. It's hard to distrust an animal, and caring for them allows us to relearn how to care for ourselves. We actually have a program at my sanctuary called "Warriors and Wolves" for veterans with PTSD. The fact that you dive leaves me in awe. I can't even imagine how serene it must be. I don't know if I'd ever actually have the balls to do it, but I love that you do!"
Back in University I did some research regarding this in the prison system, but I'm also glad to see it work in other cases such as PTSD and alike.

Original thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromo...7_years_ago_i_was_raped_diagnosed_with_ptsd_6

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Whenever you encounter enlightenment on your journey, kill it.

Reactions: Vivid Melody

·
Registered
809 Posts
"Don't forgive the Daisy's in your life. Find yourself a Gatsby or a Nick and forgive him."
(What a friend said about The Great Gatsby.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts