Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else find this shit completely entertaining? In case you don't know where to start it, it's 22 seconds in when the song goes into "Somewhere over the rainbow." I watch this often just cause I get such a kick out of it. Curious if anyone else has watched it and your thoughts on it?

Also, do the same thing with Dream Theater's Scene From a Memory album.

Now everyone is going to start a war debating how this is just coincidence and blah blah blah. Whatever. lol:crazy:

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Anyone else find this shit completely entertaining? In case you don't know where to start it, it's 22 seconds in when the song goes into "Somewhere over the rainbow." I watch this often just cause I get such a kick out of it. Curious if anyone else has watched it and your thoughts on it?

Also, do the same thing with Dream Theater's Scene From a Memory album.

Now everyone is going to start a war debating how this is just coincidence and blah blah blah. Whatever. lol:crazy:
I tried it from the beginning. My former roomate and I got a kick out of it for a while. I think it was around the time that Dorothy started talking to the scarecrow where it stopped, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Totally did this with the original film.

Did it again stoned, and it was even better.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The album actually repeats through the whole movie. Set it to "Repeat All" and as long as you started the cd 22 seconds in you should be good to go.

And yeah, being high is basically a necessity for this. Which is why it's so ingenious.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
i googled Wizard of Oz + Dark Side of the Moon
but the videos that show up don't have volume for me
anyone else?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts