Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as an INFJ male, if I met you in a bar and was very interested in you, but you seemed to be being coy, how would I "win you over" and make it so that we could have an enjoyable and intimate night together? Somehow, it seems so very close, but can't quite get there. And no, this is not about using. This is about a bar setting, and turning it into something meaningful with an ENTP female. Blunt advice is welcome.

·
Registered
790 Posts
So, as an INFJ male, if I met you in a bar and was very interested in you, but you seemed to be being coy, how would I "win you over" and make it so that we could have an enjoyable and intimate night together? Somehow, it seems so very close, but can't quite get there. And no, this is not about using. This is about a bar setting, and turning it into something meaningful with an ENTP female. Blunt advice is welcome.

Wow. An INFJ in a bar? Really weird...
Hypothetically speaking, let's say that yes, you find this man in a bar, now.. A way to take him home for a intimate night? Another paradox here.
I'd wait infj men here talk :3 but I see it as a really remote possibility.

Sorry :-/

·
Banned
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whaaaaaat.... I meant me LOL. And yes, I go to bars and sip on my little drink while others stare at me and wonder why I am just sipping on my little drink.

·
Registered
360 Posts
LOLOLOL @

you seemed to be being coy
But for real, if you can't hang and banter back and forth with us, it's highly doubtful there's going to be any kind of "meaningful night" to be had.

Especially if you've gotta say shit like:

"And no, this is not about using. This is about a bar setting, and turning it into something meaningful with an ENTP female."

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sometimes Dancing can be a better communicator & "chemistry forecaster" than verbal usage. If relying on that method, you could mention a great song or show that the two of you might have earlier spoken of and casually ask if she wants to come hear/see it ;)

1,162 Posts
I LOL'd at coy, too. I'm not coy.

Be funny and playful, poke fun at us without meanness, express your interest but leave the ball in our court. You might get an ENTP who's willing to take you home, although probably not.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Promise to do something so naughty that not even the Bible mentions it...

Something so sweaty that all the grandmas in the neighborhood would soil their undergarments for it...

Promise to...

cook breakfast for her.

·
SAY MY NAME
INTJ
8,476 Posts
Well, the first thing to do, would be to get up and walk out of the bar and find someplace better to spend your Saturday evenings. You're looking to find something meaningful with somebody, you say.

In a bar?

That's like using Tinder as a matrimonial website.

·
Banned
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Promise to do something so naughty that not even the Bible mentions it...

Something so sweaty that all the grandmas in the neighborhood would soil their undergarments for it...

Promise to...

cook breakfast for her.
Lunch will already be cooking by the time she sees it...

·
Banned
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, the first thing to do, would be to get up and walk out of the bar and find someplace better to spend your Saturday evenings. You're looking to find something meaningful with somebody, you say.

In a bar?

That's like using Tinder as a matrimonial website.
Never said I was looking lol. I was playing on my phone.

1,162 Posts
That's not very nice.... LOL
We're not that common! But, really, stop focusing on wanting to take somebody home and let the connection develop. You might be surprised.

Reactions: olonny

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
An INFJ cat-guy is gonna be a hard sell, I gotta tell ya. ;)

Don't try too hard. Just be relaxed. I find this is really difficult for introverted feelers to do. They always look at me with that overly-earnest, "what can I do to win you over" look that just puts me off.

Seriously, just be cool and act like we're pals. The second I feel pressured, I'm out.

Reactions: HeartCartography
1 - 20 of 42 Posts