Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
I really didn't expect this bullshit soapy religious crap from an ENTP. We know better than that!
Do we?
ENTP's can be some of the biggest dumbshits on the planet.
We're great at "discovering" what everyone already knew. It's why we mature at a snails pace.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I think what we have here is a good dose of Fe, she found something that made her think and yes feel, and decided to share it. In hopes of a good response and it's just.

Is it wrong to be a soft ENTP?

I think this is either a rare sub-type or rare mistype of a nfj.
Whatever it is I fit in with it, I don't totally believe the original topic, but I can see why it was posted, think the tearing it apart bit by bit was a bit out of context from the reasons it was posted.

I'll guess I'll elaborate on it. I think it was probably posted because it felt good, it was a confirmation to some ideals she was thinking. I'm sure it stemmed from an emotion of wow, this explains some things/I'm not really crazy. An explanation for a emotion or feeling just popping out of no where.

Yeah, stating the obvious/projecting myself/i understand; which ever is applicable.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I think what we have here is a good dose of Fe, she found something that made her think and yes feel, and decided to share it. In hopes of a good response and it's just.

Is it wrong to be a soft ENTP?

I think this is either a rare sub-type or rare mistype of a nfj.
Whatever it is I fit in with it, I don't totally believe the original topic, but I can see why it was posted, think the tearing it apart bit by bit was a bit out of context from the reasons it was posted.

I'll guess I'll elaborate on it. I think it was probably posted because it felt good, it was a confirmation to some ideals she was thinking. I'm sure it stemmed from an emotion of wow, this explains some things/I'm not really crazy. An explanation for a emotion or feeling just popping out of no where.

Yeah, stating the obvious/projecting myself/i understand; which ever is applicable.
One word: thankyou

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
^ it's because we discover it at a deeper level & get a full understanding of it. Others have a superficial grasp. It takes a long time to master different concepts but well worth the end result: royalty.

·
Registered
526 Posts
It's made by religious people, of course it's condescending. It's horribly misogynistic and stereotypical.
I'm sorry, I don't normally respond to things like this because I don't enjoy arguments, but I find that extremely rude and closed minded!!! How terribly hypocritical of you to proclaim that because it was condescening because it was religious. More and more I find the fact that I am religious attacked, and I have NEVER seen a single thread by religious people proclaiming you're going to hell for not believing in religion. How DARE you make such broad generalizations, while at the same time declaring religion to be horrible and intolerant. Isn't that sterotypical of you as an atheist? Aren't you only seeing the sterotype of religion?

I'm sorry for being so upset about this, but I am NOT sorry for standing up for believing in religion. I have never in my life been intolerant towards those who believe differently, and to be judged for it by those who proclaim themselves "forward thinkers" gets me riled.

Oh a seperate note, I think this is lovely. Sappy, and a bit ridiculous, but if everyone would get off their high horse and quit looking for a fight, you would look past the things that are, admittedly, over the top, and simply appreciate the women in your life. I know I thought of my mom and her strength and goodness when I read this.

C'mon people. :frustrating:

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't normally respond to things like this because I don't enjoy arguments, but I find that extremely rude and closed minded!!! How terribly hypocritical of you to proclaim that because it was condescening because it was religious. More and more I find the fact that I am religious attacked, and I have NEVER seen a single thread by religious people proclaiming you're going to hell for not believing in religion. How DARE you make such broad generalizations, while at the same time declaring religion to be horrible and intolerant. Isn't that sterotypical of you as an atheist? Aren't you only seeing the sterotype of religion?

I'm sorry for being so upset about this, but I am NOT sorry for standing up for believing in religion. I have never in my life been intolerant towards those who believe differently, and to be judged for it by those who proclaim themselves "forward thinkers" gets me riled.
To be fair, I meant condescending in that religion tends to be condescending towards women, not religion in general.

Oh a seperate note, I think this is lovely. Sappy, and a bit ridiculous, but if everyone would get off their high horse and quit looking for a fight, you would look past the things that are, admittedly, over the top, and simply appreciate the women in your life. I know I thought of my mom and her strength and goodness when I read this.

C'mon people. :frustrating:
Personally, I think it stereotypes and belittles women and seems to think that we're still in the 1950s and that women are nothing more than wives and mothers and cannot be anything else.

·
Registered
526 Posts
To be fair, I meant condescending in that religion tends to be condescending towards women, not religion in general.

Personally, I think it stereotypes and belittles women and seems to think that we're still in the 1950s and that women are nothing more than wives and mothers and cannot be anything else.
I suppose I get how you could see that, though I disagree highly. *shrug* Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. oh well. I do apologize for losing my temper. It wasn't very controlled or mature of me...so sorry everyone! (This is why I try not to post when I'm angry. Calm heads prevail much better than hot tempered ones. :happy:)

Reactions: purplevelvetmask

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
I suppose I get how you could see that, though I disagree highly. *shrug* Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. oh well. I do apologize for losing my temper. It wasn't very controlled or mature of me...so sorry everyone! (This is why I try not to post when I'm angry. Calm heads prevail much better than hot tempered ones. :happy:)
Don't worry, no need to apologise.:happy:

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
To the lady above (limelight) it also reminds me of my mom. And don't apologize for defending your values when you feel someone else treads on those. Feminists gross me out, I wouldn't be surprised if they all had hairy underarms (I earned the right to make that stereotypical comment after all the judgements that have been made of me already in thus thread).

As for the passage indicating that women are nothing more than housewives & mothers, put quite plainly you are a fool. It never says women are only this but that as well as everything else women are also this. If you can find me a single part in the story that indicates otherwise, go on. I dare you.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
What the bloody fuck? I don't spew sap like that. People cry when they get eyelashes in their contact lens. Women have more eyelashes, so...

·
Registered
691 Posts
To the lady above (limelight) it also reminds me of my mom. And don't apologize for defending your values when you feel someone else treads on those. Feminists gross me out, I wouldn't be surprised if they all had hairy underarms (I earned the right to make that stereotypical comment after all the judgements that have been made of me already in thus thread).

As for the passage indicating that women are nothing more than housewives & mothers, put quite plainly you are a fool. It never says women are only this but that as well as everything else women are also this. If you can find me a single part in the story that indicates otherwise, go on. I dare you.
Woooooooooooooooow you are definitely some kind of ISFJ or something lame but you do not belong here.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Woooooooooooooooow you are definitely some kind of ISFJ or something lame but you do not belong here.
Go to hell and burn like your lame little avatar you motherfucker. If I could see you in person I'd twist you around my little finger & you would be begging for forgiveness in no time you low life Internet obsessed fuck. You're a child, grow some balls & stop posting all your shit to me. Ive had enough of this fuckig site, it's cursed with mainly losers who have no confidence or happiness in their real life. What the hell am I doing in this stupid website. Entps can go suck some dog poo, I am unique. Call me what you want, I know I'm better than any 4 letter code. You would never undertand cause your mind doesn't expand as far as you wish. Keep living under a 4 letter code on the Internet & your life may improve slightly you dumbwitt. Keep thinking you are clever, all that counts is what you think. DICK

·
Registered
116 Posts
Go to hell and burn like your lame little avatar you motherfucker. If I could see you in person I'd twist you around my little finger & you would be begging for forgiveness in no time you low life Internet obsessed fuck. You're a child, grow some balls & stop posting all your shit to me. Ive had enough of this fuckig site, it's cursed with mainly losers who have no confidence or happiness in their real life. What the hell am I doing in this stupid website. Entps can go suck some dog poo, I am unique. Call me what you want, I know I'm better than any 4 letter code. You would never undertand cause your mind doesn't expand as far as you wish. Keep living under a 4 letter code on the Internet & your life may improve slightly you dumbwitt. Keep thinking you are clever, all that counts is what you think. DICK
I thanked this post because it made me laugh.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.