• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry if this seems like an obvious question but it's something I've recently become curious about. I know women like it when men wear good-smelling cologne but what about "guy smell"? The smell I'm referring to is a combination of things like sweat, foot odor, metal, leather, car maintenance fluids, etc. and is unmistakably male. It doesn't have to be pungent and sometimes when I notice I smell like this, it's actually pretty subtle. How many women here actually like this? P.S. I make sure I wear clean clothes each chance I get, I use mouthwash, deodorant, good smelling soap etc. so no I don't smell like this right now.

·
Registered
526 Posts
hahah my roommate and I were just talking about this. I love the man smell. If it's super strong, then it's just nasty, but other wise it's awesome. So manly....makes me just want to jump them. :crazy: It's like how some guys love the smell of woman after working out. Similar line of thought.

..........ah pheromones. :laughing:

Reactions: jack london

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's like how some guys love the smell of woman after working out. Similar line of thought.
That's interesting, I've never actually smelled that scent. We can remedy that right now, if you want. Just hop on this treadmill and run for about 20 minutes, please. :cool:

·
Registered
526 Posts
That's interesting, I've never actually smelled that scent. We can remedy that right now, if you want. Just hop on this treadmill and run for about 20 minutes, please. :cool:
hahah I just ran laps around the field and had my self-defense class, so I'm nice and sweaty. :tongue: Now what?

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
FYI Stars smells like rotten cheeseburgers

*runs away*

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Guy smell is wonderful. Not all guys, some guys smell disgusting, but for the most part I love guy smell. :laughing:

...Now I want a man to sniff.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Some no but some very much yes.
Some days I'll see a guy approaching and be aware of it and think "please don't smell delish I'm not in the mood for that right now... take your manly sex odour far far away pleeeeeeeeease". *walks past*... :confused: :dry: :mellow: :blushed: :angry: :frustrating:

·
Banned
1,105 Posts
Not for me, but then I'm biased. To me, guy smell just smells like stale corn chips.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
I'm sorry if this seems like an obvious question but it's something I've recently become curious about. I know women like it when men wear good-smelling cologne but what about "guy smell"? The smell I'm referring to is a combination of things like sweat, foot odor, metal, leather, car maintenance fluids, etc. and is unmistakably male. It doesn't have to be pungent and sometimes when I notice I smell like this, it's actually pretty subtle. How many women here actually like this? P.S. I make sure I wear clean clothes each chance I get, I use mouthwash, deodorant, good smelling soap etc. so no I don't smell like this right now.
Women, will like the smell of guys that have something they lack.

·
Registered
139 Posts
If I like a guy they smell good :)
Probably vice versa as well.
Sometimes I'll be sitting on the bus next to a guy and I'll be attracted to him just cause he smells good lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.