Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
If someone posts a wookie picture or reference here i am gonna have to kill them for being so predictable. Unless i forget and post it a few posts after this one. Then nevermind.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I love body hair on men. I think it's sexy. There is such a thing as too much, but I haven't encountered it yet.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
I like body hair,But I mean I don't want to feel like I'm with bigfoot when you take off your shirt
so Nothing extreme hairy.

Guys with no hair that's creepy and unless you're either gay,a swimmer or have some kind of genetic disease
PLEASE do not wax every single hair on your body.
I guess this is a personal thing. I would rather them be totally hairless!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I don't mind body hair, as long as it's not too much.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
So I don't have too much worry about being a hairy Italian. I mean I am not as bad as Robin Williams but it would be annoying shaving my body every couple of hours.:laughing:. Me and my friend joke about how my hair grows back so quickly after shaving anywhere. They are a bit jealous since they can't really grow a beard or facial hair that well. But they are also lucky since they can shave every couple of days and they will be fine. I would have to shave everyday and that is why I have a beard I trim instead shaving all the time. crap going off topic

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hair on the legs, might be acceptable. But I'm not sure about any other areas though. Most of my boyfies are smoothies.. :wink:

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I don't mind body hair, just keep it trim and neat. :wink:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
One requirement when it comes to hair... and it's very important:

TWO eyebrows. Not one. Two.

.. the rest is superficial nonsense.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I don't have too much worry about being a hairy Italian. I mean I am not as bad as Robin Williams but it would be annoying shaving my body every couple of hours.:laughing:. Me and my friend joke about how my hair grows back so quickly after shaving anywhere. They are a bit jealous since they can't really grow a beard or facial hair that well. But they are also lucky since they can shave every couple of days and they will be fine. I would have to shave everyday and that is why I have a beard I trim instead shaving all the time. crap going off topic
We're on the same boat, brother. There is no way in hell I could keep my body hairless, like so many women prefer.:frustrating: I am so grateful for those women out there who dig it, though. You ladies bring back my self-esteem. You ladies are the best.:cool:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.