Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Women: hairy dudes

Tags
women:
5K views 61 replies 42 participants last post by  Neon Knight 
#1 ·
What do you think of body hair? Hot or not? Care to elaborate?

#4 ·
I love body hair on men. I think it's sexy. There is such a thing as too much, but I haven't encountered it yet.

#55 · (Edited)
Not hot.

This is ideal:

#12 ·
I don't mind body hair, as long as it's not too much.

#14 ·
So I don't have too much worry about being a hairy Italian. I mean I am not as bad as Robin Williams but it would be annoying shaving my body every couple of hours.:laughing:. Me and my friend joke about how my hair grows back so quickly after shaving anywhere. They are a bit jealous since they can't really grow a beard or facial hair that well. But they are also lucky since they can shave every couple of days and they will be fine. I would have to shave everyday and that is why I have a beard I trim instead shaving all the time. crap going off topic

#18 ·
One requirement when it comes to hair... and it's very important:

TWO eyebrows. Not one. Two.

.. the rest is superficial nonsense.

#27 ·
I personally don't have much body hair anyway. I do shave my arms and I like to keep my face clean shaven, I shave the bottom half of my legs, which is easier to do than the top half, and I don't have any chest hair. I would never get rid of all of my pubic hair, though (might trim it, though). I don't think I have much hair on my back, either, but there seems to be some hair on my lower back and arse that I would like to be able to get rid of.

#34 ·
I don't like extreme amounts of hair. My biggest turn off is probably a hairy back... I know guys can't help it, but it's just disgusting. I feel extremely grateful my boyfriend does not have a lot of excess body hair, and it makes me find him that much more attractive. I know some of my friends say he almost looks like a boy, but I do not see that way at all. Amount of hair does not relate to how much of a man you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.