Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked some of my guy friends to rate some girls I knew from Facebook 1-10. I was usually wrong. Majorly wrong.

Which is why competition is dumb. That hawt bitch could be fugly as uck, and you just made her life worse.

The reason women can't tell when a woman is hawt or nawt, is that we don't have dicks. We are neither turned-on nor turned-off by other women's striking femininity or masculinity. What we are attracted to in men is social savviness. So, the more popular women will seem hot to you. They may even be ugly (in fact, that's generally the case).

Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Anniston, Drew Barrymore, Gwennyth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Zoe Deschannel, Jennifer Garner

How would the other women here rate them?? Give it a shot!

·
Registered
596 Posts
I asked some of my guy friends to rate some girls I knew from Facebook 1-10. I was usually wrong. Majorly wrong.

Which is why competition is dumb. That hawt bitch could be fugly as uck, and you just made her life worse.

The reason women can't tell when a woman is hawt or nawt, is that we don't have dicks. We are neither turned-on nor turned-off by other women's striking femininity or masculinity. What we are attracted to in men is social savviness. So, the more popular women will seem hot to you. They may even be ugly (in fact, that's generally the case).

Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Anniston, Drew Barrymore, Gwennyth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Zoe Deschannel, Jennifer Garner...

Yo, Waif, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Drew Barrymore is one of the hottest girls of all time.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
You start off by saying women inaccurately judge attractiveness and then use women's judgement of attractiveness as the benchmark by which to objectively measure.

Hair Forehead Facial expression Nose Chin

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'm sorry for that, but I'm drinking a little and some things just make so little sense I don't know where to begin

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm sorry for that, but I'm drinking a little and some things just make so little sense I don't know where to begin
I've just created that thread. Your drunk-ass commentary will be welcome on there. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
are you talking exclusively straight women? i'm bi and i swear i see a woman i find hot every time i go out, attractive men are like rare unicorns. women are just hot, god love 'em.

as for what i'm attracted to in men, it sure isn't social savviness. too many assumptions OP!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
are you talking exclusively straight women? i'm bi and i swear i see a woman i find hot every time i go out, attractive men are like rare unicorns. women are just hot, god love 'em.

as for what i'm attracted to in men, it sure isn't social savviness. too many assumptions OP!
Yeah, it's mostly a straight women thing. I don't know how bi-women view other women. Maybe it's somewhere in-between the way straight men and straight women view women, or maybe it varies. I'm not looking to have an in-depth discussion about this on my thread. I'm just trying to make the point that there's no reason for women to be jealous of other women. :)

1 - 20 of 187 Posts