Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've met a lot of girls that have said that they like to give oral sex but not receive it. Do you girls like a guy to perform oral sex on you? If not, why not? Do you feel that men don't know how to perform it correctly? What's up?

Reactions: CristianLuca

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
As a guy(last time i checked) i would like to add that personaly i do not like to recieve oral sex. If i is for the girls enjoyment i might change my mind, but so far i havent met any that would insist on giving it. I just feel it to be degrading, probably just how i was raised. Most guys i know are all up for it, but for women i feel at least the ones i cared about, did not care much about it.

P.S the wording on your post is a bit off/incorrect. Double check!

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As a guy(last time i checked) i would like to add that personaly i do not like to recieve oral sex. If i is for the girls enjoyment i might change my mind, but so far i havent met any that would insist on giving it. I just feel it to be degrading, probably just how i was raised. Most guys i know are all up for it, but for women i feel at least the ones i cared about, did not care much about it.

You are truly an odd man.

Reactions: asewland

·
Registered
26,827 Posts

I agree - I would much rather give oral sex than receive it, and if I was in a relationship and she really wanted to give me oral sex, it would have to be either at the same time as me giving her oral sex or I would reciprocate either before or after.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
But scientist, some girls want to give. I know, it's a real issue in today's society.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
A teenage(?) lesbian judging me? Interesting
Well..You didn't seem too sure of yourself. You should check atleast once a month :mellow:

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well..You didn't seem too sure of yourself. You should check atleast once a month :mellow:
Really? With this comment, are you really questioning whether you use Ti more or Fi?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
But scientist, some girls want to give. I know, it's a real issue in today's society.
Sure they want to give, because they feel the guy enjoys it. I have no problems with a person triing to give, i find it to be the best part of a person, it is just you can give in many ways. I just find in a part of respect for the other person. I prefer foreplay and sex to oral.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
what about oral as part of foreplay?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I agree - I would much rather give oral sex than receive it, and if I was in a relationship and she really wanted to give me oral sex, it would have to be either at the same time as me giving her oral sex or I would reciprocate either before or after.
I agree with you, iif someone gave me oral i would kinda feel compelled to return the favour. And the the idea of do this to a girl does greatly appeal to me.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How did that show that I use Ti or Fi?
You seem to be up for an argument any chance you get. Most ENTP's are like this. Also, Fi users are much less likely to say biting remarks

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Not really my thing. Feels like a doctor examining me.. granted I have never had a doctor use his tongue for this, but..

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Depends on the guy. Or maybe I should say technique. Some guys are just flat out terrible at this task... So I'd rather just trade it for other foreplay.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I like the idea of giving pleasure to my partner, so I kind of hope she'd let me do this. I'd also like to get good at it, but it's kind of difficult when no one will let me practice. :dry:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
You seem to be up for an argument any chance you get. Most ENTP's are like this. Also, Fi users are much less likely to say biting remarks
That doesn't really say anything...
I'm still on the fence between ENFP and ENTP. I'm just leaning toward ENTP because it seems to make more sense overall.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That doesn't really say anything...
I'm still on the fence between ENFP and ENTP. I'm just leaning toward ENTP because it seems to make more sense overall.
Nope you are ENTP all the way.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.