Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
It's not so much the act itself that I enjoy, but all of the feelings associated with it. Is there anything hotter than the strange power balance that occurs when I am in control of my man's pleasure, humbling myself to the role of servant, being simultaneously submissive and empowered? Not sure. I love the way it feels when he moves in ways that show how vulnerable he is, how frantically and desperately he needs what I am doing, and I also like feeling like I am his, doing whatever he pleases. It is a huge turn-on when we are both fully submissive to each other. Oral sex is the easiest way to achieve this state of mutual surrender.

·
Registered
136 Posts
It turns me on the see how I can turn on my boyfriend.
I do have principles though; Either so clean, that we're still in the bath, otherwise it has to be with a condom. Honestly, it doesnt taste that great, and at that point I think its kinda gross. Also the reason I don't like anyone getting down on me, even when I just bathed... And also I don't like it...

But the act itself, and to pleasure my boyfriend is something I like. Why shouldn't it?

·
Registered
959 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I don't. No I never have tried it and admittedly I am bisexual, I'm just not very sexually attracted to men or I just can't imagine myself being with one unless he's absolutely amazing, so I identify as a lesbian (not many people know this, I just needed to get that out into the open so I can say what I've always wanted to say about this topic). I think trying out something like that just to for the sake of being open minded would be damaging for me so I'd prefer not to do it (damaging because I know I'm not attracted to men that way and because of the way I view it).

I'm in no way a feminist, I think if someone has read at least twenty of any of my posts they'd see that, but I do think the act of fellatio is degrading to a woman but for the reason of how most men talk about it and how society reflects the importance of it and conveys the act in such a demeaning way.

But it's not only that, I know my feelings towards a mere sexual act are irrational but they're pretty strong. I was cheated on by my ex, I asked her about it and she gave me too many details. Then that just made me bitter towards boys my age (this isn't what made me identify as a lesbian, this was well after I discovered I was one) but then it escalated when I observed people. When I overheard things and when I was accidentally around my friends having a "girly" conversations or around my friendboys talking about experiences that they had. They never really understood why it made me so touchy and why I wanted to change the topic so badly. Especially when they were talking about a girl I used to like.

Girls were mindlessly pleasing boys this way in search of acceptance, because they'd seen it in movies, on tv, it's everywhere and everyone knows what it means! The whole act of women getting down on their knees. I don't want my girl to get down on her knees when she's pleasing me! As if it's some act of submissiveness, of beggary. And these girls being as young as twelve to thirteen-years-old, being the little innocent girls I'd grown up with.

Tbh for these reasons, if I ever do find myself in a relationship with a man, I can't imagining ever pleasing him this way, which isn't fair on him, I know. Which is why I'm better of with women anyway.

Edit: It also looks very uncomfortable. If women can get sick by putting their finger down their throat...you know.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
It's not so much the act itself that I enjoy, but all of the feelings associated with it. Is there anything hotter than the strange power balance that occurs when I am in control of my man's pleasure, humbling myself to the role of servant, being simultaneously submissive and empowered? Not sure. I love the way it feels when he moves in ways that show how vulnerable he is, how frantically and desperately he needs what I am doing, and I also like feeling like I am his, doing whatever he pleases. It is a huge turn-on when we are both fully submissive to each other. Oral sex is the easiest way to achieve this state of mutual surrender.
I find this interesting.

My partner has told me she enjoys giving blowjobs partly because she get off on the feeling that she is in total control. She has my complete attention, she has complete responsibility for what's going on, and there is not a lot I can do but give my approval and go along for the ride.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
That act in itself makes me very compliant :blushed:

And yeah, a lot of girls I know personally just seem to like doing it either for their partners sake, what it might lead to or because they like the feeling of control they can have over someone.

One girl claimed she could even orgasm off of it :eek:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
That act in itself makes me very compliant :blushed:

And yeah, a lot of girls I know personally just seem to like doing it either for their partners sake, what it might lead to or because they like the feeling of control they can have over someone.

One girl claimed she could even orgasm off of it :eek:
I'm one of those women. I completely get off on it. I love to give it. I consider it so sexy and an art form. I feel like I am making out with his member. I'm in love with it while I'm doing it. It so excites me to hear and taste my partner at the same time. I just go with his groove. It's absolute fun for me and a pleasure. I really get involved. I love getting all over it, pleasuring him in several different ways with my mouth, hands, and throat. And yes, there is something so erotic and thrilling about drinking his essence. I don't fully know how to explain it. But the moment I see his manhood it makes my mouth water. I'm not kidding. And just writing all the above just excited me. :blushed:

I think maybe this is the way I express my love for my partner. :happy:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Utterly amazing description. I got hot reading that. Hehehehe. :tongue:

I don't like 69 because it's so awkward and unsexy in my opinion.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like it and make a point of giving spontaneously. It's not so much about power for me but rather a playful and sensuous show of affection. It entertains me when I'm bored and he seems to appreciate the gesture. :blushed:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.