Personality Cafe banner

How Short is Too Short For a Guy?

• Total voters
141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
If he's above my shoulder-height, it's all goods. But then again I do have a taller boyfriend now that I much prefer. I think I've developed an aversion to short guys because they remind me of my ex, lol.

·
Registered
500 Posts
It doesn't matter to me. If he's intelligent and a good person, his height doesn't matter. I know most people would think, "yeah right" but it seriously doesn't matter. Plus short men can be attractive too. I much rather be with a man who's short and smart, than be with a man who's tall and doesn't know what to talk about or say. I want a conversation to keep going, so height isn't important to me. It's what you bring to the table and how well we can communicate and vice versa. Plus I love deep thinkers and men who have something to share. If he see's it as an issue than, than that's fine too. Everyone has different things that they like. Height has never been one of those issues.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I'm 5'3 so 5'3 and up is good for me. If a guy is shorter than me, well....is he even an adult? lol

Reactions: Wohpe

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm tall at 5'9'', but I don't think about height that much. As long they aren't obscenely shorter than I am. 5'5'' or 5'6'' on up would be preferred, so I'll vote for 5'5''.

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
I'm 175 cm.

This iss funny how woman are Absolutely addicted to size of a man

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
i'm a male. I don't care about love. But I really don't care about the height of a person.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Umm...I thought the thread is going to be about a different kind of shortness, not height. :smug:
I'm disappointed.
Shortness is to do with Height. Try to make a reaction out of me,

·
Banned
16,307 Posts
Yea I think the simple answer is shorter than her.
It's either that, or some ridiculous standard like 6 foot. Usually. Sometimes it's more arbitrary due to sentient thought going in to the mix.

·
Banned
2,480 Posts
I don't think it matters to everyone, because I have 3 friends who married men, significantly shorter than them. The women even wear heels, when they go out with their husbands.

I personally prefer a guy who is bigger than me, it's a sense of security for me. I'm 5"5/ 167 cm, which means a guy 5"8/ 176 cm or taller.

141 - 160 of 182 Posts