Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was reading up on the enneagram to familiar myself with the descriptions of each type. I am using it to make sense of the people around me... And yes, I am looking for one equation that would sum up everything. Sum it all up in one simply complicated definition. I posted this on the enneagram forum, just reposting to make sure it is seen so I can get feedback, and opinions.

So, I came across the type 9 description on the enneagraminstitute,"We have sometimes called the Nine the crown of the Enneagram because it is at the top of the symbol and because it seems to include the whole of it. Nines can have the strength of Eights, the sense of fun and adventure of Sevens, the dutifulness of Sixes, the intellectualism of Fives, the creativity of Fours, the attractiveness of Threes, the generosity of Twos, and the idealism of Ones. However, what they generally do not have is a sense of really inhabiting themselves—a strong sense of their own identity."

Anyway going a little off-course here....

1 integrates to 7, disintegrates to 4(meaning they have some aspects of the healthy 7 personality or aspects of the unhealthy 4 personality.),
2 integrates to 4, disintegrates to 8,
3 integrates to 9, disintegrates to 6,
4 integrates to 1, disintegrates to 2,
5 integrates to 8, disintegrates to 7,
6 integrates to 9, disintegrates to 3,
7 integrates to 5, disintegrates to 1,
8 integrates to 2, disintegrates to 5,
9 integrates to 3, disintegrates to 6.

So the types 3, 6 and 9s, If you individually look at them, they all just revert to each other through continuous looping.
So i can say that the type 9 can only have "the dutifulness of Sixes" and "the attractiveness of Threes"? and its wing, has the rest? (proven below)

Whereas the other type if you look at them in terms of integration, they eventually show to have an aspect of every other personality type, except the 3, 6, and 9.

So, I can say that a healthy 1 would have aspects of a healthy 7 which would have aspects of a healthy 5 which would have aspects of a healthy 8 which would have aspects of a healthy 2 which would in turn have aspects of a healthy 4 and then back to 1? So type 1 consists of every other personality type but 3,6,9? And that its integration and disintegration points also are the same, just containing different properties?

If you look at wings, lets say 1w9. it integrates to 7w3(void) and then to 5w6, then to 8w9(gut_void), then to 2w3, then to 4w6(void) then again back to 1w9. So for a 1w9, I can say that its tritype is 1w9(gut), 5w6(head) and 2w3(heart)?

And for a 5w4, it integrates to 8w1(void), 2w7(void), 4w5, 1w8(void), 7w2(void), back to 5w4. The tritype when in process of integration would be 5w4(head), 4w5(heart) and for gut type, since 8w1 doesn't exist it would have an aspect to 9, since its completely void form the equation and is used to fill in the gap. The wings for nine really depends on the core? And I can say that a 4w5 is actually an Integrated 5w4?

As for 5w6. it integrates to 8w9, then to 2w3, then 4w6(void), 1w9, 7w3(void), back to 5w6. i can say that its tritype during integration would be 5w6(head), 8w9(gut), 2w3(heart)?

So tritype's are not fixed, they depend on integration and disintegration and as for our types and wings, we are everything, and undefined.

And to end this I can say that we are all connected.

Just some random nonsensical experimentation on here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts