Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have you always wanted someone to say to you, whether it be significant other, parents, siblings, friends, enemies...

Actually got this one off someone's signature (sowwy kaleidoscope)...
"You disappear so completely into your head sometimes. I wish I could follow you."

·
Registered
17,161 Posts
Everything's going to work itself out / everything's going to be okay.
Quaggy, EVERYTHING is going to be alright :)

I don't think I have any predetermined things i'd like to hear. Just enjoy a moment of someone giving me a sincere compliment. That I can feel that they mean it and wish for me to feel it.
That they care for me in some manner.
Guess it could be under I love you, you're a great friend, i'm glad I met you etc

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I accept you completely and empathize with your feelings. You are worth the effort it takes to comfort you when you are upset, and I have no intention of rejecting you. I admire the courage it takes to be so passionate about the things that are important. You deserve to be treated kindly, with gentleness and respect. I won't withdraw or make you feel excluded. I won't criticize you or try to change any of the things that are fundamental parts of who you are. If you are ever alone against the world, I will risk myself defending your values, because I understand how important they are to you, and I value them too.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
What have you always wanted someone to say to you, whether it be significant other, parents, siblings, friends, enemies...

Actually got this one off someone's signature (sowwy kaleidoscope)...
"You disappear so completely into your head sometimes. I wish I could follow you."
I knoww right? It's such a sweet thing to say. :)

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
'I think you're special'

'I accept and love everything about you'

It's simple and yet has such a powerful effect on me. It's everything I ever wanted to hear all my life but haven't, until I met him.

Reactions: snail

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
"Lets go on a picnic.. and just talk and eat and chill" :happy:

"You just won season tickets for life at M&T!"
:laughing: !!!!!!

"You're getting a raise, and a big one!!!" :shocked:

"Hi, I can talk, and I have lots of things to tell you" (from my cat :kitteh:) okay, maybe not in reality, but maybe in a dream.. might be fun

"Would you like to dance?" :cool:

"Who would of thought you'd been hiding this antique roadshow treasure for all this time!!"
:tongue:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
"don't worry, everything is going to be fine if you do this::works with me on a practical plan to make things happen and find happiness one day::"

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
This thread is fun!!

"All those things you have been stressing over for years and years are not going to cause you any harm. In fact, you are an amazing person and always will be. You will never do anything to cause you or anyone else harm."

"You are pure at heart."

"Here's a shit ton of money and an amazing, secluded house with an easy-to-use recording studio built in. Go disappear for a while."

"You are incredibly intelligent and have great ideas."

"You have helped me become a better person. Thank you."

"I have always admired you and I want to hang out with you more. Let's go do something fun together!"

"I always want to call you when I am feeling sad. You are the only person who would understand me."

"I like having you around."

:)

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Oh, another one that would be pretty nice, but unrealistic, because I don't know any rich people:
"I'll pay off your student debt for you and let you live in my guest house for free."

1 - 20 of 33 Posts