Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that we've got fame for being adaptable because we relish in improvisation, however what kind of job would ENTPs suck total ass at?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Accounting because it is data entry and you cannot estimate but have to always have black and white answers.

Floor nurse because you would have to be nice, kind, and caring. Although I think an ENTP could be a surgical nurse because each case would be different and the patient would be knocked out.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Police man
I probably would let too many people run

·
Registered
ENTP
3,551 Posts
Accounting because it is data entry and you cannot estimate but have to always have black and white answers.

Floor nurse because you would have to be nice, kind, and caring. Although I think an ENTP could be a surgical nurse because each case would be different and the patient would be knocked out.
I've actually heard round the playground that the vast majority of floor nurses are XSFJs. Anecdotal evidence, but once I started paying attention I kinda believe it.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I've actually heard round the playground that the vast majority of floor nurses are XSFJs. Anecdotal evidence, but once I started paying attention I kinda believe it.
My ISFJ sister in law is a floor nurse and loves it. My ISTJ mother in law was a nurse and hated when she had to do rotations as a floor nurse when she was starting out (she actually wanted to be an engineer but back in the early 1960s there were not many engineering schools that accepted women). She ended up a surgical nurse and loved it.

Reactions: Haldir

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
burokrat at DMV

·
Registered
554 Posts
In the early episodes of Roseanne, she worked in a plastics factory. Her job was to break spoons off the spines they were molded onto and put them in boxes. She had to meet a quota too. Positively mind numbing.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Accounter (too repetitive and detail oriented)
Officinist (Same as above)
Living with our parents (You would feel restrained)
Frontline soldier (Ne is not as fast as Se, we would be shoot at first sight while we are using Ti to solve our dilemma of what the heck to do, we are better as command millicy guys........if we can developt enough discipline, and even then commander would still going to be a difficult choice)
Kindergarten teacher (Fe is tertiary, not secundary nor primary, small kids would be too irrational for our tastes)
Janitor (Unless you like cleanliness, too restrained in a lot of senses)

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Worst jobs- (Anything involving repetition, monotony, empty-headedness, and no social interaction)
Assembly Lines
Data Entry
Envelope Stuffing

Reactions: drmiller100

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sitting anywhere in some dreary uninspired office, the only departure from which being cherished keepsakes and personal knickknacks, relying on your too-short regimented break or the occasional fainting spell to relieve you from your uncomfortable chair.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I once saw what I believe was a real ad, which stated:
"For peanut sorting, we require an employee with no sense of humor."

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Repetitive factory work or being a maid would suck. Basically anything that Si would be best as the dom function.

·
Banned
3,328 Posts
translator
100x this.

If my ENTP boss is relaying a message to someone he will pick the absolute worst and most malevolent rephrasing he can think of. So many wars would be started.

Reactions: OHtheNovelty
1 - 17 of 17 Posts