11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's share

To me big dissapointment was Elder Scrolls Oblivion

·
Registered
511 Posts
I loved TES Oblivion.

I am not sure about the worst but my biggest dissapointment is Dragon Age 2. Dragon Age Origins was awesome and DA2 was awful.

·
Registered
5,990 Posts
World at War (turn based GRTS).
Got BF3 legally for free, disliked it very much.
World of WarPlanes, that was seriously bad and I joined the Beta for freebies. Still online and active and getting better. Fly-games aren't my thing, never got hooked.

·
Yaybe
4,211 Posts
Superman 64 for the Nintendo 64 is by FAR the worst game I've ever played.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Archeage.
Its mildly fun until you realize its basically a p2w grindfest with a toxic community and one of the WORST botting infestations I've ever seen. What you see in the above videos isn't just one isolated area of botting, its like that for endless (ingame) MILES. I positive there's more bots playing than actual humans. 'Don't play korean MMORPG's' is the moral of the story.

Reactions: Cheveyo

·
Registered
7,058 Posts
Dear Esther is a terrible 'game' but fun experience (I'm sure somebody will call it a bad experience too).

Pitfighter for the arcade machine was my worst. I was too young to realize it was shitty, in spite of playing Street Fighter II by then. Man, young people are suckers...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ha, I actually really liked Dragon Age II, and Oblivion, though for different reasons, of course.

But for me, the one game I remember checking out of in not much time after beginning right now was Resident Evil 6.

·
Banned
5,979 Posts
Saints Row 3 wasn't bad, but it was just disappointing compared to Saints Row 2. Rage was also a bit disappointing, and the combat wasn't my taste since it took forever to kill someone in that game.

I can't really say what's one of the "worst" games I've played. Battlefield 3 has good gameplay but a scummy business model where expansion packs are quite necessary to make the game more fun. The Sims games, which also use expansion packs, are somewhat less of a big deal as the player is only bound by their imagination, by mods and by the extent to which the game is supported by EA.

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
Drakengard 2 is the first one that pops on my mind. That shit was bad and bland as any JRPG can be.

Layers of Fear was pretty fucking bad too. Most boring walking simulator. And I liked Dear Esther.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Now I would say Dragon ball Taiketsu for the gameboy advance but that's just too easy since it was an anime game on the gameboy advance. So instead here's my pick from the PS2 era...Bad Boys: Miami Takedown. Didn't know the Bad Boys movie franchise had a video game? Neither did I until I randomly got it for Christmas and played it for a bit...

1 - 20 of 172 Posts