Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Well all INFPs I know are often very suspicious of people's intentions.

As my ENTJ friend puts it "Everyone has an agenda to them" which he is very experienced with being accused of by 2 of his INFP friends. This doesn't mean they think the "hidden goal" is bad but they do think that a person ALWAYS has some ulterior motive.

It gets even more frustrating when circumstances makes it seem that they are right about your fictionalized agenda. Then they will NOT let go of the fact that you did it for the reason they suspected even if you had no intention of anything to begin with.

I don't experience this often but as I said my ENTJ friend does. Since he's an ENTJ his INFP friends always think he's up to something because as an ENTJ he should be up to something according to them. Which I find hilarious because he's one of the most honest guys I know who's always up front about his motivations.

·
Registered
596 Posts
probing one's own mother may leave one feeling a bit awkward afterwards. make sure you are smooth and very gentle as to prevent damaging anything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.