Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. So I read a few things about SX that rang true:

- I'm an experience junky. From skydiving, to surfing, to watching ramfighting in Nigeria, I love adventure and I love trying new things. Jack of all trades master of none = me.

- When I want something done, I get it done. SX intensity of focus? It's true though that I'm also only 51% P, but I see it as a waste to do something and leave it undone. If I worked until it was 50% complete, I finish it so it yields what I want (money, etc), hence justifying all the time and effort I spent on the project.

- I'm assertive. I don't tolerate BS, scams, or people not answering a question I asked, or doing something blatantly rude to me. I think it's a pride thing. I'm always the only one to speak up about a problem EVERYONE was too afraid to, and I'm the sort of person who's NOT afraid to (tactfully and gracefully) send back my entree at restaurants if it's not what I ordered/if there's something wrong with it.

But a few things don't match up.

- I don't seek connections with individuals....groups yes. It's always nice to have a whole gaggle of humans to play with. Do I like to appear well in society? Yes, it's more important than wasting all your energy trying to impress ONE human. But I don't really care about "connecting" and "getting to know" individuals unless it's for networking purposes.

- I'm not the jealous/possessive type. And I can't deal with men who are. BUT...do I get materially envious and covet status? Oh yeah. It's a huge gremlin of mine. There's nothing better to me than wealth, power, control of own life, ambition and yes...status and money. :crazy: But partially to finance my experience junky lifestyle, and partly because I'm human. Who DOESN'T want to be regarded as royalty? lol Is that an SX thing though?

- I don't do the "Hi, nice to meet you. Here's my life story" thing. It completely puts me off and makes me think the person's mentally ill. I've revealed a LOT of myself on here...but that's as intense as I'll ever get, and I'd NEVER tell/sob a life story to a complete stranger. None of their business. lol

So am I SX first? Because I had originally dubbed myself SP/SO, but I read some stuff that made me wonder. Mayhaps I'm SX/SO. Ask me more questions if you can't make a clear diagnosis from this.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Life of an SP/SO is a dangerous path few dare venture.

·
Registered
21 Posts
sx/so -intense, assertive, agressive, sultry
so/sx -intense, bright smile, erratic, scattered
sp/so -withdrawn, calm, smiley, submissive

sx/so probably.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm but what about SP? I'm HUGE on physical comfort, safety. (That is, while I love adventures, I'm not stupid about it. I take precautions first and assess risk and its likelihood) Plus I'm very concerned about being financially secure (at minimum), being practical (it's why I'm majoring in Accounting lol), and healthy by eating right and being active, etc.

So I'm really more deciding between SX/SP and SP/SX.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Both sx/sp and sp/sx would pretty introverted. Not group focused. I don't think you are sp/so either, based on what you said. I think it's between so/sx or sx/so.

sx/sp - intense, self-absorbed, assertive, troubled
sp/sx - wistful, self-absorbed, withdrawn, calm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts