Personality Cafe banner

Would you attend a conference dedicated to typology?

• Yes

Votes: 298 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 53 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote...If there was an event in which you get the chance to meet with typology enthusiast, would you attend? This is a simple yes or no poll. Don't factor in things that would prevent you from attending. :happy:

Reactions: Dreamer

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
Definitely.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Please vote...If there was an event in which you get the chance to meet with typology enthusiast, would you attend? This is a simple yes or no poll. Don't factor in things that would prevent you from attending. :happy:
Erm... If I factor out the things that would prevent me from going, wouldn't the answer have to be yes?

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
If snacks, beverages, and entertainment is provided I am definitely in. If not, I hope the typology enthusiast is really interesting.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
No. I like the idea of going. I'd have to read some more about typology. It's been decades since I read Carl Jung's Typology and other books on the topic. If the conference was held in a part of the world I'd want to go I could justify the costs of transpot, I guess. But in the end I'd only last a limited time in a crowd before having to leave. I think discussing typology on-line is more my style.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
It would be so funny to see the dynamic of a typology conference based on typology, what each type would be doing, where they would be standing, all that stuff. It would make me laugh pretty hard both seeing the stereotypes shining true and then also not shining true. I think I would stand in the middle as an INFJ instead of being attached to the wall which we apparently enjoy doing just to throw people off and for the laughs both personal amusement and peoples reaction.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.