• No!

Votes: 152 63.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you buy alcohol for minors? If so, would you do it for anyone, or just a younger friend/kid brother/etc..?

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Kids shouldn't be drinking alcohol. I wouldn't like to convince them it's as socially acceptable as they think it is to do so, so much that a cool older girls like me :p (I'm awesome, they should learn from me) would buy it for them.

I wouldn't buy alcohol for an adult either. Alcohol is such a stupid drug :/. Don't even try to convince me otherwise, you're a people and people are stupid.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I wouldn't. Nothing in it for me. And even if they were willing to pay me extra, the risk of repercussion is too great.

·
Registered
295 Posts
No. I wouldn't.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I wouldn't. There's as much chance of me buying minors alcohol as there is of me buying minors illegal drugs. It all poisons you.

Reactions: Aßbiscuits

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I do have a fake ID. :)

But I don't use it for anything like alcohol. I barely use it as all...It just one of those things.
My passport says I'm 18 (legal over here for drinking) but I only use it to get into clubs (that I'm forced into :dry:)

But, to answer your question I think the OP is referring to anyone under the drinking age but I'm not too sure.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Yeah, sure. If I buy it and I'm drinking with them in a controlled environment, like my house, then I have no problem. I'd be a careful sitter, watching how much they take in and advising them when enough is enough - given my experience drinking. If nothing else, it just becomes another way for us to chill out and enjoy each others' company... just inebriated. :D

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I MAY for certain under aged siblings of friends....IF i knew them really welly and they'd be under supervision of myself or other of-age adults I trust. But in most cases, no I wouldn't.

·
Registered
401 Posts
No way! I don't even drink it myself. When the person is old enough, they can make their own decision, but the law is the law. I'm not going to get myself in any legal trouble because I gave something that can directly affect the brain to a person and the person did something bad after drinking.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts