Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You can be as involved, or not involved, as you like and you can communicate with the beings you create. It ends up the same as the world you see today.

I'm trying to understand God's mindset when He made the world. If you're an atheist or agnostic, pretend with me. Most people think that God is either an ENT or ENFJ.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
As in, having to create everything the world contains? Every little detail? I would most likely just cover the earth in plantlife and leave it like that. Hm, that would cause there to be too much oxygen though, since there are no animals to convert it to carbon dioxide. Ah screw it, cover the whole thing with water and be done with it.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As in, having to create everything the world contains? Every little detail? I would most likely just cover the earth in plantlife and leave it like that. Hm, that would cause there to be too much oxygen though, since there are no animals to convert it to carbon dioxide. Ah screw it, cover the whole thing with water and be done with it.
... well, that escalated quickly. ENTJs really dont like details, huh?

Thanks for commenting!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I don't like details. Some Sensor can create it and I'd be happy to make it better.

Reactions: Fluctuate and maust

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Too much work. Plus, there's a lot of stuff about the world that sucks. If I could redesign a new one with a blueprint and like twelve whiteboards, then yeah, probably. I'd like to fix poverty and selfishness and lack of food distribution. I'd also like to stop pollution.

But if it ends up being the world we've got today? Who'd want to take credit for that?

Also, the mostly commonly heard one for Jesus of Nazareth is INFJ, but I think you do yourself a disservice by treating God as a human being. I'm not religious, but I spent long enough in Catholic school and as a practicing Catholic to know that God is a connection between human beings and the love in them, not some severed head floating in the sky.

(If you haven't already- please read up on the Big Bang. PLEASE.)

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,795 Posts
The big bang, sure. Then watch while the energy cools into matter and forms galaxies, solar systems, etc.

Later, find some suitable planets, and drop one-celled critters in the ocean. Then watch them slowly change and grow more complex over time, becoming things that can move under their own power, then multicellular things. Watch them change, grow, learn, and persevere.

And "Aaaw!" at the lils.

A lot.

Shh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts