Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've wondered this recently. I'm a straight female and I really like dudes. Assuming a gay man is out of the question (because I don't have a peen to get lusty after) how would I react to the possibility of dating a bisexual man? Honestly I don't know because it has never happened. Thoughts?

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
If she was open to 3-ways, sometimes with another female and other times getting double penetrated, I guess I would be okay with it; unfortunately, I'm not bi so I wouldn't enjoy the second dude as much as she would still enjoy the second female, but I'm open to sexual experimentation...

If there were no 3-ways to be had then that's just as well, but then her sexuality doesn't really come into play so is irrelevant to me anyway...just saying that if she wanted to fulfill her bi'ness instead of just having my same ol' penis all the time, I'd be totally okay with it ;P

Reactions: Sensational

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm only interested in monogamous relationships so it doesn't really matter what their sexual orientation is as long as it includes me.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Well since my romantic and sexual attraction is to women, the other person would kind of have to be romantically and sexually attracted to men, or there wouldn't be any possibility of anything occurring. If, for instance, the other person is a lesbian, she wouldn't have any interest in me in that way to begin with. And I'm monogamous, so I don't do polyamorous relationships of any kind. So bisexuality is irrelevant (if the allure is supposed to be that with a bisexual woman a threesome would be a possible option. I prefer to focus all of my attention on one person anyway, and the likelihood of there being more than one woman at any one time I would be interested in having sex with is infinitesimal).

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
To me it's kinda like asking me, as a guy with dark hair, if I would be willing to date a woman who is also attracted to blond hair.

·
MotM 5/2015 | Bankslayer
13,347 Posts
Yea, I wouldn't date only bisexuals/pansexuals. That'd be silly.

Reactions: AesSidhe

·
Banned
8,898 Posts
If she was open to 3-ways, sometimes with another female and other times getting double penetrated, I guess I would be okay with it; unfortunately, I'm not bi so I wouldn't enjoy the second dude as much as she would still enjoy the second female, but I'm open to sexual experimentation...

If there were no 3-ways to be had then that's just as well, but then her sexuality doesn't really come into play so is irrelevant to me anyway...just saying that if she wanted to fulfill her bi'ness instead of just having my same ol' penis all the time, I'd be totally okay with it ;P
In my experience (and mine alone, I don't speak for anyone else), straight men are the most insistent about "3-ways."

Also, her sexuality does matter. I know I prefer gay women/bisexual women/bisexual men over straight men. Straight men usually lack a deeper understanding of what it means to fall out of the sexual norm. I find there's less emotional compatibility.

·
Mastodon Hunter
8,093 Posts
I wouldn't really care as long as they didn't expect to be able to be with someone else at the same time just because they're bi.

·
Mastodon Hunter
8,093 Posts
Bisexuality =/= Polyamory
People can be both but one doesn't necessarily imply the other, most bisexuals tend to be monogamous.

And obviously, I already am. (I'm a demisexual bisexual)
Then I've had the bad luck of meeting only polyamorous bisexuals and I dated two bisexual women and found out both already had girlfriends. :frustrating:

·
Banned
5,877 Posts
Then I've had the bad luck of meeting only polyamorous bisexuals and I dated two bisexual women and found out both already had girlfriends. :frustrating:
Was it exclusive dating? To be honest I never understood the process of dating, especially multidating.
To me it's either nothing at all or full on love and commitment (with the frustration, responsibilities and endless waits it brings) but then again I'm simply wired that way.

Sounds awful though, even more so when bisexuality is used an excuse to fuck around dishonestly.

·
Mastodon Hunter
8,093 Posts
Was it exclusive dating? To be honest I never understood the process of dating, especially multidating.
To me it's either nothing at all or full on love and commitment (with the frustration, responsibilities and endless waits it brings) but then again I'm simply wired that way.

Sounds awful though, even more so when bisexuality is used an excuse to fuck around dishonestly.
Isn't all dating exclusive? I wouldn't waste one second on someone who was seeing multiple people to see which one they like better.

Reactions: Golden Rose

·
Banned
5,877 Posts
Isn't all dating exclusive? I wouldn't waste one second on someone who was seeing multiple people to see which one they like better.
Same, I'd rather enter a steady relationship with a dildo than being the insignificant 'one of many options' of a semi-stranger I don't love. I cannot even fathom what being the multitasking one feels like.
Apparently dating around before deciding is common practice, average people are nuts.

No judgment here but not something I can relate to.

·
Banned
4,831 Posts
Sure (bi, trans, pan), as long as they're desirous and capable of long term monogamy. Open/polyamory, lesbian and BDSM relationships aren't for me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts