Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stole this idea from the INFJ forum because I thought it would be interesting to hear the INTJ response to the subject since we tend to be stereotyped along the lines of "narcissistic".

(I didn't know if this thread topic had already been discussed, so I apologize if it has...)

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA ROMAN!

You are so funny! You do know I adore you right?

Okay...

I think I am quite a mellow individual my only requirements are that you feed me, sex me, and leave me the fuck alone. So yes, I would date myself.

That, and I know I am mostly drawn to INTJs so that wouldn't be an issue lol!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
No, i don't suppose i would.

Reactions: lkvalvik and Roman

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHA ROMAN!

You are so funny! You do know I adore you right?

Okay...

I think I am quite a mellow individual my only requirements are that you feed me, sex me, and leave me the fuck alone. So yes, I would date myself.

That, and I know I am mostly drawn to INTJs so that wouldn't be an issue lol!
Hemo! I adore you as well... GAH... My Fi is showing again! Fuck. :blushed:

AND nice answer. Lol.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Yes, I would, but not because of narcissism, but because of a mutual understanding. There wouldn't be any issues, it would be perfect. I would give the right amount of space, I would understand everything, I wouldn't have to explain things a million times, I wouldn't have to constantly reassure my love, I'd have constant mental stimulation, I wouldn't have to do half the shit that most mundane relationships seem to abide by, it would be the perfect union, a meeting of the minds. Now, if only I could clone myself twice and change the gender on one of them, that would be fucking sweet, then life would be PEACHY KEEN! One can dream, but until then, that's what my hand is for. El oh fucking el.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yes, I would, but not because of narcissism, but because of a mutual understanding. There wouldn't be any issues, it would be perfect. I would give the right amount of space, I would understand everything, I wouldn't have to explain things a million times, I wouldn't have to constantly reassure my love, I'd have constant mental stimulation, I wouldn't have to do half the shit that most mundane relationships seem to abide by, it would be the perfect union, a meeting of the minds. Now, if only I could clone myself twice and change the gender on one of them, that would be fucking sweet, then life would be PEACHY KEEN! One can dream, but until then, that's what my hand is for. El oh fucking el.
This is why we need cloning technology, we would all be able to fuck ourselves and be a million times more productive since we are all eternally satisfied.

Cloning=get over yourself.....once and for all.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
This is why we need cloning technology, we would all be able to fuck ourselves and be a million times more productive since we are all eternally satisfied.

Cloning=get over yourself.....once and for all.
Ha, it would be great, I can see it now, "Oh you like to go hiking?" "WOW ME TOO!!!" "Oh you hate people?" "FUCK! ME TOO!!" "I love music" "HOLY SHIT ME TOO!" "I love George Carlin" "WOW! ME TOO!".... *cues* field full of daisies as we start running in slow motion toward each other....ZOMG I THINK I'M IN LOVE!

·
Registered
83 Posts
No. I'm not sure I'd date myself even if I wasn't me. There are obvious advantages to having a partner who can compensate for all the areas that I am lacking in -- opposites are good in some ways.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ha, it would be great, I can see it now, "Oh you like to go hiking?" "WOW ME TOO!!!" "Oh you hate people?" "FUCK! ME TOO!!" "I love music" "HOLY SHIT ME TOO!" "I love George Carlin" "WOW! ME TOO!".... *cues* field full of daisies as we start running in slow motion toward each other....ZOMG I THINK I'M IN LOVE!
Haha it would be epic. You would fall in love with yourself every other second and would go on crazy adventures with yourself. You could even rape yourself and nobody would care...much less yourself.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
If I were the XY chromosomal alternate version of me, approaching my XX chromosomal self, hell no. Sick and not in a good way.

If me and the other me were XX chromosomal, genetic clones of each other in the regard that we are technically identical twins, still sick [and not in a good way].

At least the situation would be more interesting watching the XY variant of myself behave differently due to hormones but, on the other hand, twice as much estrogen and testosterone from both female versions of myself could be pretty scary and volatile, too.

I'll just stay the hell away from myself, same as I advise others. They never know what they're getting into but always think that they do... Thankfully, both of MEs would already know better than to bother dating the other self, what a waste of time and energy. We'd just get together to complete projects in half the time or generate twice the productivity from applying the same aptitudes in 2 different areas of any 1 undertaking. I'd be my own best friend simply because of dependability and trust and we sure couldn't lie to each other, but I'm certain there would be no chemistry due to proper use of detached objectivity.

It would be fun to sing in harmony with myself -regardless of gender combination- upon a whim without involving some audio recording or mixing equipment to do so, which I'd find entertaining...

Reactions: Roman

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Haha it would be epic. You would fall in love with yourself every other second and would go on crazy adventures with yourself. You could even rape yourself and nobody would care...much less yourself.
My response when people tell me to go fuck myself:

"I would but strap-ons just aren't as good as the real thing and, anyway, I do have standards, ya know. Just because I know I've got a hot body doesn't mean I'd fuck myself."

Raping myself would require a pretty twisted mental state and we'd both likely end up mortally wounded from the violently enacted, mirrored aggression and mirrored self defense. Given that survival is typically a big driving force, in my mindset x2, with sex quite low on my list of priorities, I would most likely never rape myself. Technically, it would never meet the definition of rape because I'm not not sexually motivated nor sexually isolated, not that antagonistic toward my own ego nor in a power struggle with my own ego to manifest unconscious urges in that manner.

Mutual masturbation on the other hand? I could do that with a mirror, don't see why I'd need a clone of myself *boring, predictable*, and anyway, no, I'm actually not that narcissistic as to enjoy that, let alone seek out that kind of behavior even as a psychological/behavioral experiment; I would sooner conduct highly useful dietary experiments among the two of me than bother with anything else so distractingly unproductive.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Well...

Probably not. In the agreeing with everything, where is the conflict or passion that makes things exciting? It could be very dull to date myself. Now, if we changed a few things, then the datability goes way up. So, first there would have to be a female version of me. Second, she would be from a different part of the world and while possessing a similar mindset in many ways, would be quite cool to learn and share how we'd get together. Then we could start the making like bunnies over and over again.... :crazy:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Would You Date Yourself?
If I was a dude or a lesbian? TOTALLY.

Yes, it might be boring to be the same, but on the other hand, I'm having so much fun with myself that I guess we could stand it :crazy:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts