Personality Cafe banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Is there no way to treat the breast milk first? I don't think you have to suck it strait out of the tit.
Sure, it can be pasteurized but breast milk costs $4 - $5/ounce with a limited supply. There's simply no need for adults to consume breast milk.

This is reminiscent of people who eat puffer fish. The dance with death.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sure, it can be pasteurized but breast milk costs $4 - $5/ounce with a limited supply. There's simply no need for adults to consume breast milk.

This is reminiscent of people who eat puffer fish. The dance with death.
4-5 an ounce is even cheaper than I expected actually. Human adults don't need to drink any kind of milk, so asside from the cost i don't see a really difference from other types of milk.

I would still try it.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
4-5 an ounce is even cheaper than I expected actually. Human adults don't need to drink any kind of milk, so asside from the cost i don't see a really difference from other types of milk.

I would still try it.
I don't agree with the bolded, if you live in a northern country with limited sunshine. Dairy products provide calcium and vit D.

Sure, go for it. I'm not trying to stop you, only providing some facts and my reasoning for disinterest on my part.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I don't agree with the bolded, if you live in a northern country with limited sunshine. Dairy products provide calcium and vit D.

Sure, go for it. I'm not trying to stop you, only providing some facts and my reasoning for disinterest on my part.
I had not thought about that.

·
Registered
Knavish Equerry
1,192 Posts
I'd do it, as long as it tasted decent.
If a company processed and packaged it professionally, all health standards considered--

Why not? What's the difference between drinking cows' milk, or goats' milk? I don't see the issue here.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
No! Seriously not.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Definitely will be trying mine when the time comes, but no...probably not anyone else's. Lol Just thinking about asking my sister for a taste is weirding me out and we are very close...just maybe not that close. :laughing:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts