Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stole this right off the INFP thread. Would you ever wear a t shirt that said ENFP on the front? I definitely wouldn't because well I'm 14 and most people would be like 0__o

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Yeah i'd wear one, I don't think most people would question some word/letters they don't know the meaning of so that would mean i'd get curious people which are always good and then people who know what it means. It would be cool aha!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
but i think it would be even colour is you had it spellt out with pictures, the E could be a bunch of people, the N could be someone pondering the F could be a heart or something and the P could be a pair of glasses or something!

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
I'd totally wear one! It'd be a great conversation starter, and I'd probably get a few random high-fives from other ENFPs and INFPs because we seem pretty darn active on this MBTI stuff. Also, I'm proud of my ENFP-ness and talked about it ad nauseaum, so I think my friends and family wouldn't even be surprised. Heck, I might even make one.

P.S. great thread title of "Would you wear one?" It has many possible meanings, including saucy ones, and I think that's a great way to get a thread read.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I might to see if anyone gets it over here, but also wouldnt want all the questions XD

·
Registered
770 Posts
lol @Moby I thought the same! Was so curious.

I might wear an enfp shirt if it had one of those fake motivational posters on it making an enfp inside joke.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but i think it would be even colour is you had it spellt out with pictures, the E could be a bunch of people, the N could be someone pondering the F could be a heart or something and the P could be a pair of glasses or something!
Y would the P be glasses?

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,130 Posts
We need to design one and make it available for purchase here at PerC!!! I would TOTALLY wear one - it's not as if I give a rat's ass if anyone thinks I am weird anyway, most already DO.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We need to design one and make it available for purchase here at PerC!!! I would TOTALLY wear one - it's not as if I give a rat's ass if anyone thinks I am weird anyway, most already DO.
I can probably design it in a site like fibers.com!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Yep, I would. If it was cute! XD Anyone know where you can GET one? Hrm...

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Ideal World
Other types: How do you spot an ENFP?
Smart person: Look for the people wearing the ENFP tshirts! duh! (assuming every type wears one)

Reality
Other types: How do you spot an ENFP? Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

1 - 20 of 33 Posts