Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
INTP 683 sp/sx VLEF melancholic
18,549 Posts
Cleopatra sounds like an interesting time, if not then probably Katherine the great. 😂
You played assassins creed Odyssey didn't you? When she said that line about fucking a guy then killing him (she's worth dying for to fuck) I was like no no no no no but mad respect. Lol.

·
Registered
18,549 Posts
Pocahontas for me. I would have loved to be a first settler (white) in NA and met her. I would have put down my gun, and campaigned for peace and cooperation between people's. And learned all about their culture, and my goal is to be welcomed by them and share everything.

Imo native Americans are the most people-y people of all. Spirituality without religion, grateful toward land and animals, liberal without becoming savages (even though white ppl referred to their people as savages), respect for BOTH genders, etc. It's what we should all be striving for TODAY.

·
Administrator
25,244 Posts
Merlin, if he were real. Who wouldn't fuck Merlin?

Not sure if that counts.

I probably would take a shot at DaVinci as well, and Tesla.
They are the trinity of unavailable men. Merlin is a myth or possibly a title of many druid-like figures. Davinci was gay and Tesla died a virgin. Not judging.

My choice? I can't think of anyone I want to get up and bonky with in my imagination or IRL. I'm not sure if that's sad or sensible.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
They are the trinity of unavailable men. Merlin is a myth or possibly a title of many druid-like figures. Davinci was gay and Tesla died a virgin. Not judging.

My choice? I can't think of anyone I want to get up and bonky with in my imagination or IRL. I'm not sure if that's sad or sensible.
This could be why I'm habitually single. Lol!

·
Host
24,165 Posts
(If they were alive of course! Not that other stuff geez.)

Please tell me I'm not the only one I feel so weird. Ahhh.

I'm bored.
Oh hell yeah. A whole list of them: Cleopatra, Mary Shelley, Ada Lovelace, Jane Austin, Josephine Baker, Dorothy Parker, Amelia Earhart, Hedy Lamarr, Katherine Hepburn, Bettie Page, Liz Taylor...I'm sure I can come up with more.

·
Registered
18,549 Posts

·
Host
24,165 Posts
Oh, I forgot about authors. Hemingway would be interesting.
Papa was a macho man...catch him when he's young. By the time he got older, his body and mind was failing him miserably (I think that's why he ate the business end of a shotgun).

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
In the future, women will be fantasizing about George Martin
For some reason, no matter how hard I try, I just can't get into Game of Thrones. And, from what I've heard, it all depends on whether he finishes his story or not, because there are a lot of angry people out there. Lol!

Papa was a macho man...catch him when he's young. By the time he got older, his body and mind was failing him miserably (I think that's why he ate the business end of a shotgun).
Lol, yeah he was, but also brilliant perspective. I was just looking up young Hemingway, because I was thinking why are so many of the people I pick old guys with beards? Very handsome man.

It's a shame so many great artists are so tortured.

·
Host
24,165 Posts
For some reason, no matter how hard I try, I just can't get into Game of Thrones. And, from what I've heard, it all depends on whether he finishes his story or not, because there are a lot of angry people out there. Lol!

Lol, yeah he was, but also brilliant perspective. I was just looking up young Hemingway, because I was thinking why are so many of the people I pick old guys with beards? Very handsome man.

It's a shame so many great artists are so tortured.
I should like to mention I'm a huge fantasy fan and I never could get into GoT either. It gets too brutal (I'm loving the LoTR series on Prime though).

·
Super Moderator
14,473 Posts
Oh hell yeah. A whole list of them: Cleopatra, Mary Shelley, Ada Lovelace, Jane Austin, Josephine Baker, Dorothy Parker, Amelia Earhart, Hedy Lamarr, Katherine Hepburn, Bettie Page, Liz Taylor...I'm sure I can come up with more.
You gigolo! 😂

Sorry couldn’t resist.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts