Personality Cafe banner

Would You Go Skydiving?

• Sounds great! Let's do it!

Votes: 106 67.9%
  • HELL NO!

Votes: 25 16.0%
  • Meh...

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • WTH would I do something like this? It's insane!

Votes: 8 5.1%
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you? Could you take the sheer momentum, the thrill of doing such a thing? Or is this too extreme for your tastes?

I sure as hell would! It sounds fun as hell and you'd get such a huge adrenaline rush from doing it! :laughing:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have skydived on numerous occasions, I fail to see the buzz in it. Your at 14 000 feet and nothing really seems to move at that altitude. You know your falling but the ground isn't racing at you cause its so far away, I felt suspended in a really windy place. Under canopy your not getting your ass blown off and you can toggle left and right with the wind chattering through the cells of the chute. peacefull. Exiting the aircraft is the most exciting part.
I think bungee is more of a buzz as your closer to the ground and I comes at you fast ( or you at it)

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I'm terrified of heights. I can't even climb more than three steps up a ladder without having my knees shake. I don't think I will be skydiving any time soon.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I'd love to.

Reactions: PulpFictionFan

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
I've done most things but if someone has a suggestion of something exciting I'm game

·
Registered
479 Posts
Meh. I might do it just to prove that I wasn't scared. But I don't think I'd enjoy it. :dry:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I voted Hell No. I have a fear of falling. So falling from several thousand feet off the ground, just doesn't sound appealing to me. Not to mention I have the worst luck out of everyone I know. A failed parachute is a distinct possibility...

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I've done it before. I do High Altitude low opening. the first Time was cool parchuted with a Marine the second time he pushed me out the back of the c-130. The third time I did it alone not being scared

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I'd be scared but I'd do it. I love the feelilng of beating a fear. I get this inner calm that makes the inital panic worth it...plus it just seems like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Jumping's easy; it's the falling part that I don't know about . . .
I can deal with the jumping and falling, it's the 10 or so seconds I would have to ponder my demise after my chute didn't open that I have a hard time with.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts