Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Marrying myself would be boring because I already know everything about me, but I have a great self-esteem and I love myself to death.

I would like to marry another person who is interesting and passionate and caring, but if I did not find this kind of person then I would rather marry myself than an idiot :confused:
@penguin.ink

·
Registered
15,895 Posts
No - I want things to be different and spontaneous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Sweet Matrimony.
ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
7,160 Posts
I would most definitely marry myself. :cool:

I know that I can be a bit unfocused at times, but the good thing is *I* know how to make myself focus on the relationship again so that's no issue. :laughing:

I think I would have tonnes of fun with myself. But I'd need to hire a personal assistant to take care of all the mundane things like finances, etc. Cooking and cleaning I have down and I'm so proud of that now yay! But paperwork can go kill itself though.

Reactions: TimeGirl

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I would need someone who knew a world other than mine. Sorry, me.

Reactions: NaughyChimp

·
Registered
826 Posts
Only if I had a lifetime supply of 2-player Bop It toys, then yeah maybe.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
loL, well ENFP have big egos, we can be Inlove with ourselves:laughing:

I actually really like my own company, so If I was forced to marry myself, it wouldn't be a bad thing.:kitteh:

Flip side, I need mental stimulation from someone who thinks much differently than I. I love Ideas and concepts and enjoy engaging with those who see the world from a different scope than myself. That said, I'd prefer to be alone than to be with someone that doesn't make me happy, I make me happy.

Reactions: DAPHNE XO

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
No. It would be too chaotic

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Aaargh I was getting really, really excited about the idea of marrying a female version of myself. That would be sooo fun! And I meet pretty much all the qualities I look for in a S/O anyway. But @MuChApArAdOx brought up a really good point. Conversations with myself would get old pretty fast, since I would agree with all of my ideas and not have much to add. Having interesting conversations about ideas is paramount, so that just wouldn't work out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I assume this means a clone of myself in a girl version.

Hell yea.

I would never have to worry about her cheating on me, she would be super thoughtful in everything that she does, an excellent listener, humble (haha), and just a joy to be around.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
No, I deserve better than that.

Reactions: Dug
1 - 20 of 35 Posts