Personality Cafe banner

Would you meetup with the PersonalityCafe members?

• Yes - I would definitely be interested.

Votes: 259 33.2%
  • Maybe - it depends on the circumstances.

Votes: 315 40.3%
  • No.

Votes: 77 9.9%
  • Only certain members.

Votes: 108 13.8%
  • I've already met some members.

Votes: 22 2.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 151 Posts
We should have an annual PerC function, like the comic-con except with MBTI geeks. Then we'll all wear plain white t-shirts with our MBTI type and enneagram on them. Then we'll do a social experiment of who hangs out with whom without the t-shirt on and after the t-shirts are on.

I think it would be a lot of fun so count me in. I'm in Philadelphia, BTW.

God the NT area would be quiet..
No, the INT area would be quiet, with every INT taking a designated, isolated corner of the meeting room.

Sure, I'd love to come. I am a geezette.

Sure I'd show up but not if I'm the oldest. That would be awkward. If some of my fellow geezers from the Baby Boomer section show up, yeah I'd go.

I'd love to meet some perc members!

It's a cool idea.

But at the same time, I know that there might be one person on the whole history of this forum that lives within reasonable driving distance of me... and they're probably not someone I'd want to meet.

I voted for it, but it's impractical where I live, since there wouldn't be a selection of people to mingle with.

I could see this being an excellent way especially for people like myself to meet since we tend not to make ourselves known in normal aspects of socializing.

couldn't we just go the video conferencing route? Skype / tiny-chat etc.
But yes, I might have a few people in mind :)

We should have an annual PerC function, like the comic-con except with MBTI geeks. Then we'll all wear plain white t-shirts with our MBTI type and enneagram on them. Then we'll do a social experiment of who hangs out with whom without the t-shirt on and after the t-shirts are on.
If Jung was still alive, we'd be clapping at all his speeches and cheering him on. "Our hero!"

It would be a surreal day.

81 - 100 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.