Personality Cafe banner

Would you meetup with the PersonalityCafe members?

• Yes - I would definitely be interested.

Votes: 259 33.2%
  • Maybe - it depends on the circumstances.

Votes: 315 40.3%
  • No.

Votes: 77 9.9%
  • Only certain members.

Votes: 108 13.8%
  • I've already met some members.

Votes: 22 2.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you meetup with the PersonalityCafe members?

22K views 150 replies 119 participants last post by  StElmosDream 
#1 ·
I'm planning on creating a "meetup" section for PerC since I've received numerous inquiries regarding it. To determine the level of interest in such a section, I'd like to generally ask the PerC community first.

So please vote: Would you meetup with the PersonalityCafe members?

#2 ·
Most definitely, the only challenge to overcome is trust if I've never managed to win anyone over to the idea even if they live close!

#134 ·
not really. ok im a guy, 189 centimeters. maybe i see the world from a different angle! still i think travel costs will be decisive looking at nowadays financial troubles...

#4 ·
Definitely particularly if they live close to where I live :)

(I already know one PerC member IRL - I went to high school with her)

#5 ·
It is a very good idea. Not only do people get to meet like minded people. But everyone in the forum that has signed up, has showed a shared interest and understanding into the whole personality of theirselves and of others. So shared interests. and shared understanding. Which the majority of the world population doesn't have

#8 ·
That would be pretty cool. :) Although so far there are only about three people in the same state as me, so we'll see how we go with it. :)

Reactions: ruth2ten
#15 ·
I loved our TypoC meetups (though they were like only once a year, and now the members are having babies, one of them moving far away, so any meeting now would be more of just one friend visiting another rather than a forum "meetup". I also kept missing the INTPc meetups they used to have.

It's never been a forum-wide meetup, though, just the locals in a particular city deciding to do it. So what is this we're talking about here? Selecting one place for everyone to travel to? If so, I like going places (especially if it's somewhere I've never been), but it would depend on time and money.

#16 ·
I've already been to three INFJ Meetups with people who were (some of them only at that time) located in Germany and the Netherlands. Two of those meetups were group settings... and one of them was a one-on-one meetup.

We were by no means all INFJs (even though everybody initially thought they were). And if there'd be another - more general - PerC meetup in my vicinity (300/- km) I think I might join as well...

#18 ·
Yeah, sure! I sometimes wonder how many people on this forum live in the MD/DC/VA area. I live in Southern VA, pretty close to NC...but am from the DC area and visit there often.

#28 ·
Regardless of the fact that one of the members IS my SO of 6 years, I would meet with other members but only if there was a meet-up in Europe.
Flying out to the US just for a meet-up is a tad too expensive and would require a lot of paper work that I'm not willing to go through just for a meet-up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.