Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone :tongue:

I have always identified myself as 4w3 (100% sure that I have a 3 wing), but recently I have been having some issues with tritypes.
I am also a bit unsure if I am sx/so or so/sx.
It'd be awesome if you could help! :kitteh:

Cat Mammal Vertebrate Felidae Small to medium-sized cats

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?

I always feel that I have two distinct identities in my life: four and three. I want to feel emotions deeply, and find the meaning of life. I always feel content when I could truly express myself. On the other hand, I am ambitious, goal-oriented and look for fame and vanity.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

I want to share what I have learnt in life, and inspire others to reach their full potential. I am at my best when I use my insights and knowledge to enlighten others, helping them to see their own beauty. I want to feel significant and appreciated.
I also want people to be envious of me, for them to think that I am successful and perfect.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

As much as I want to be loved, but I really want to stop thinking of what others think of me. I am so tired. I constantly try to change myself to get people to love me. I am so envious of people who could be themselves and do not need to worry about other people’s comments. I want to be myself and still loved by others.
I also hate that I am so emotional and almost base every action on feelings.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

My biggest fear is that people would not love me. I basically would do anything to get others to love me. I do not want to be a loner and unloved.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

In short, I want everyone to love me. :p I want them to love me because I could empathise and understand them in a level that no one could. I also want people to love me because I am good-looking, popular and intelligent. But I see myself far from what I want myself to be.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

I feel the best when I am needed. I want to feel significant. I want to make an impact on other people’s life.
I feel the worst when I am rejected and misunderstood by others.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

When I am angry - I express it. I would usually avoid confrontation if needed, but when the moment comes, I would step up and shout at the person.

The sad news is that I would feel really sorry afterwards, and apologise to the person for being inappropriate. (Even though I am not the person who is wrong)

When I am ashamed, basically, I run away. And never come back.

Anxiety. Oh, my old friend. I would be completely overwhelmed by the emotions, and procrastinate.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

In extreme stress, I would become really really really anxious. I would indulge in all my guilty pleasure, such as watching TV, reading, video games, etc. Just anything away from what I need to do. In normal stress, I would still procrastinate a little bit, but basically I would suck it up and finish it.

Unexpected change - I am quite a control freak and like things under my control. I would freak out for a while, and after I calm down, I would deal with it.

Conflict. I am actually quite willing to voice my opinion, I would not just hold back my comments just because it might cause mild conflict. But I do not like actual confrontation, like a fight or argument. Instead, I would choose to shut the person out.

It means that I would not agree to do something just to make you happy or avoid conflict, but I do not want to have an actual fight, so I basically would not talk with you.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

Since I was a child, I do not have a sense of authority. It means that when I talked with my teachers, I did not feel that they were superior to me.

I do not care about power. I do not find it fascinating at all. As long as you do not want to control me, I would not control you as well. Let’s be equal, and okay? :p

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

Life is amazing and full of wonder. I love life and humanity. Sometimes there are ups and downs, and I might not love what happens now, but I believe that everything happens for a reason.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, the cat gif is ridiculously small here :p
But my plea is sincere XD

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
513 Posts
Oh, the cat gif is ridiculously small here :p
But my plea is sincere XD
Hi,
what are the enneatypes that feel the most alien to you? (you may have 1, 2, 3 of them in this category. None is an answer too).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,
what are the enneatypes that feel the most alien to you? (you may have 1, 2, 3 of them in this category. None is an answer too).
Thank you for helping!

Eight. I do not really understand 8s.
The indecisiveness of 9 seem quite foreign to me too.
For 1...I mean I am a perfectionist, this is a trait that I could relate to. But I simply do not understand the moral standard and discipline of 1s.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thank you for helping!

Eight. I do not really understand 8s.
The indecisiveness of 9 seem quite foreign to me too.
For 1...I mean I am a perfectionist, this is a trait that I could relate to. But I simply do not understand the moral standard and discipline of 1s.
I note you mentioned the three gut types (8, 9 and 1). You necessarily have a gut center type in your tritype, so one of them is not completely alien to you. I will keep the first two types in your list (8 and 9). I designed a table where I linked alien-feeling types and tritypes. Here, I read the primary tritype is 147 (order not defined, it can be 147, 174, 417, 471, 741, 714) with 8 and 9 as (really) alien to you. If it was just 8, the list would expand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts