Personality Cafe banner

Would you rather be a jedi in the star wars world or wizard in the harry potter world

• Jedi in the star wars world

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Wizard in the harry potter world

Votes: 59 64.1%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
A Jedi doesn't need a wand or any other gimmicky items to use their powers.

Reactions: Lexicon Devil

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
A wizard, definitely.
Being a jedi involves too many responsabilities and rules and obligations and you have to follow the dogma.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Definitely a wizard! But I'd rather be a Sith than a repressed, self-loathing Jedi.

Reactions: Roland Khan

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jedi because, although you can use summoning spells and other force type spells, a jedi can use the force any time anywhere with just their mind/(hands?) and without a wand. I've always wanted to do that. And I think the physical dexterity is amazing, plus I've always wanted a lightsaber.

But being a wizard would definitely still be cool.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Wizard for sure

·
Registered
372 Posts
A wizard, definitely.
Being a jedi involves too many responsabilities and rules and obligations and you have to follow the dogma.
Ya, Instead of being a jedi, it would probably be best if the poll was: "Have the Force like in Starwars". Having to bend your ways to follow the moral obligations of a jedi doesn't really make this a power vs power debate, it makes it: a Wizard that can do whatever the hell they want, vs a user of the force who has to follow a moral imperative.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Oh, definitely a wizard. While the whole IN SPACE! part of being a Jedi would be nice, magic just seems more versatile and fun. Plus, the Earth has internet :D

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,359 Posts
Hmm... I think I LIKE the Jedi/Star Wars more, but as myself personality-wise just being a wizard is probably more my style than actual lightsaber combat or galactic negotiations etc. Now if it was a question of wielding magic in a less realistic earthlike context then there would be no question at all that I'd choose magic. I do prefer fantasy, and I like pretty sparkly magical effects.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Jedi because I get a lightsaber, and a fighter ship.

And I can use melee and long-ranged combat.

Force + combat skills have an endless possibility of utility with the right imagination.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Jedi, because star wars is cool and harry potter is shit.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts